Chapter 6. Monsters

Unaware if it was night or day, either way, time went by as footprints echo through one of the dark hallways. Rylee stop at the end of it as it was were she had ran into Daniel and his new buddies at.

"They came from the right..so I'll check out the left hallway."

Turning into the direction she desire, she began walking again, a few minutes pass and the echoing sound of dripping water was audible. Examining the walls with her hands, some sections were damp with water while some damp with blood stains.

Pulling her hands back, she dried them off on her pants legs, though as she look back up, a huge red object caught the corner of her eye. Down a few yards stood a tall, wide red door. The girls eyes widen up a bit as she walk closer to it, the door knob was different from all the other knobs as this one was brass while the others where plain silver.

With her hand firmly grip on the knob, her eyes caught on to something else, more cameras were hanging in the corners facing down towards her.

"What's behind this door..I wonder~." Rylee grin as she turned the knob fully and push the door open.

Stepping forward, Rylees vision became blur as bright lights blind her, with her arm flying in front of her face to block the sudden brightness. Her vision shorty became better with a couple blinks. Her jaw drop as her eyes scan the new room. The floor was cover with a deep maroon carpet while rows of book shelves stretch as far as the eye could see. Although, what stun her more was what the one part of the wall had that stood across from her left.

"And armory..that's new." Rylee mumble as she walk farther into the room, looking all around at the rows of empty wooden book cases before standing in front of the tall metal cabinet that held all sorts of weapons.

"What..Rylee..is that.. you?!."

Turning her head over her shoulder, Kayla and Alice where poking there heads out from behind a set of cabinet doors as they sat next to each-other. Kayla whimper as her shaky finger point towards a deep red curtain that cover an entire part of another wall that was straight across from them.

Kayla crawl out and sat on her knees, tears stain her face as her brown hair was all mess up, her olive green t shirt stain with blood as her legs where cover in cuts and blood.

"Thank god your here..those monsters.." Kayla cried as her hands cover her face as Alice seem to not be in the best state herself.

"What the hell happen to you two.." Rylee ask as an unease expression cross her face as she look at Kayla for a moment before looking over towards the red curtain.

"There's monsters here..huge monsters!."

Rylee knealt down in front of Kayla and glance over her body, majority of the cuts where only minor. However.

"Kayla..this isn't your blood is it."

Rylee held up a corner of Kayla's shirt as to a closer look was not just stain, it was drench in blood. Rylee glance over to Alice, she seem to not be badly injure.

"Ka-."

"We..went back..to that room..we got to scare and head back..monster..the monster was in the room...and..and..Logan-."

Her voice crack as tears flow down her cheeks. Rylee stood back up slowly as her eyes fell onto Kayla as she bawl her eyes out in a vulnerable position. Rylee turnt her body as she face the long stretch of red curtain that draped on the floor and reach up close to the dark ceiling.

"Monsters huh." Rylee mutter as she clench her jaw.

"Want to leave this place? kill what's behind you."