𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟖

. . . . . ╰──╮♚╭──╯ . . . . .

"Are you aware of what you are talking about, human?" Taehyung as usual, passed a terrifying aura. "I am.."

Taehyung scoffed. A thought flashed his mind. 
What if Hwan doesn't love him? Is this why he is not free of the curse yet? Oh and, who was the man Aera was talking about?

"Who is the man you're talking about?" Taehyung lowered his voice as he proceeded to step a little closer to where Aera stood. 

"I don't know."  she looked away.

"What do YOU mean that you DON'T KNOW?" he yelled as he almost gripped her wrist.

"Do not touch me." she warned.

Taehyung scoffed before tightly gripping on her wrist. "Describe that filthy man." he commanded.

"I will, let. Me. Go. Or else.." 
"Or else what?"
"..I'll call Seokjin."

Taehyung widened his eyes and quickly let go. He was actually scared of the eldest brother. Especially when he would rap faster than Eminem when he is mad.
 "Are we good now?" he nervously chuckled.

"Better."

"Dear lord, fine. Describe that man." 
And there he was, again with his weird yet terrifying aura. 

"He was tall and slender. Had pale skin and white hair." she gave another thought before completing that description. 

Taehyung looked at her once again and said, "Do...you remember his eye...color?" He seemed frightened. 

"Something purple-ish red, I don't remember-"

"No...Not him! This is not true...Is that man around? Will he visit this palace..? No, I can't let this happen-" he grabbed onto his hair and bent down still mumbling questions.

"Calm down!" she crouched near him, slowing caressing his back.

"He'll kill me..."