𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖

. . . . . ╰──╮♚╭──╯ . . . . .

His eyes opened, he found himself on his bed

His eyes opened, he found himself on his bed. How? He clearly remembered to be in the black tree forest. 

The double door opened to reveal Sunghoon. "Are you feeling alright?" he asked.

"I believe I am. What happened to me?" Jake inquired as he slowly got up.

"I have the same question for you. What happened to you?" Sunghoon said making his way to the sofa chair.  "We are not going to loop that. Are we?" Jake chuckled.

Seeing his friend smile, Sunghoon grinned too.

Jake was the only son of Heejung. They both were of the same age. Both of them loved each other's presence.

"That person—he had weapons. I was about to attack him." Jake's head hung low. He was blue. Not because he lost in the battle,  but the reason was that he lost her

.
.
.

"What did you call me, lady?"

She mumbled, "You should have seen my face before dragging me like that."

"Who are you to suggest me that; my mother? You never had the liberties to face and disrespect the royal blood. Don't you think so?"

...

"What are you both doing here?" The voice was recognizable. It was Namjoon.

"Brother Namjoon?" the man said as he looked over his shoulder. His grip was loosened on the gun. 

Gasp!

 backed away  Namjoon backed away when he saw Aera with the gun in her hand.

"Lady, this gun is not a toy for you to play with!" 

The man walked closer and eventually stopped when she pointed the gun at him.

"I will shoot you." 

He snickered, "shoot me, then." 

Namjoon was dumbfounded until a chuckle left his mouth.

She pressed the trigger with her eyes tightly closed. 

"How?" she exclaimed.

Namjoon snatched the pistol from her hand. "You are mindless to understand," he spoke. 

.
.
.

"I am wondering—how come they get to know about our strategy against them?" Sunghoon stood up from the place he was sitting and questioned.

"Raeun.."