Five Words Jeon

Diary entry 12

January 27th 2022

Y/N pov:

I nervously looked at Lisa, who looked Jungshooked.

Y/N: I know, it's a lot to take in , but it's all in the past an-

I  was interrupted by someone mid sentence I turned at Lisa, I was expecting her to look shocked , angry or scared but instead she was laughing her ass off. In between laughs she said

Lisa: Oh haha  God Y/N you should have just said hahaaa it was your billionaire boy toy or someone who gave you the money to go there or something but haaha a mafia queen , and not just any mafia queen, the Red Queen.

I was about to correct her and tell her no it's fucking true but I remembered how I didn't want to  go back to that time in my life again and wanted to forget that part of my life completely. Maybe I should just keep this to myself I mean she thinks I'm joking.

Y/N: Yup you caught me, I just said that cause I thought you might think of me as a gold digger or something.

Lisa: Y/N ieee, I'm your best friend what makes you think I would ever insult you and call you a gold digger. 

Y/N: Thanks Lis

Lisa: Why are you thanking me for that, if there is something you want to thank me for it should be for making you breakfast,  or your whole episode in the club no joke I had to drag you out while you were kicking me and screaming for help everyone thought I was kidnapping you and one of the them actually tried to stop me, after that when we made it your apartment but you were already out cold so I had to drag your ass up to your apartment to make matters worse the elevator was out of service so I had to carry you on my back up here.

Y/N:  Damn girl you've been working out in the gym for too long.

Lisa: yeah yeah, but now I have to go 

Y/N: what about breakfast?

Lisa: I already had breakfast, I was just making breakfast for you

Y/N: What would I do without you?

Lisa: What would you do though? Rely on your billionaire boy toy. But seriously who's he though?

I had to think of something fast, I've never dated a rich dude because most rich guys are snobs and just make me so pissed thinking their so much better than everyone else. Then I remembered Jung Woo saying that he was a CEO of some company. 

Y/N: That hottie I met in the mall

Lisa: Him? you met him just last week and he already gave you his credit card or what?

Y/N:  No , he mmh he uhh O-On our date, he said he owned it and offered a membership to me. And I did cause who am I to reject free stuff.

Lisa: Okay, I should get going now, see later Y/N