First meeting

Diary entry 2

January 17th 2022

Now, where was I right 

Y/N pov:

What the hell, what happened to the lights all of sudden I wondered. I changed into my own clothes and tried to get out the changing room .But it was stuck god dammit of all the times ,I somehow got the fucking door open. When I got out I noticed it  was really dark so ,I took out my phone to use my phone flashlight as I got out noticed that there was no one else around not even the employees.

Where heck was everyone I thought. Then I  remembered the announcement which I decided to ignore earlier , WHY ME I thought cursing at myself for doing something like that. Then I got out of the store after stumbling into stuff even though I had a flashlight it was still  hard to see as my phone battery was about to die. Why am I so unlucky I thought to myself as I somehow managed to get out the store which was on the second floor. I noticed that there wasn't a single soul anywhere or at least I thought. As I was about to go  to the parking lot when, I suddenly heard a sound I never thought I would hear again. 

BANG!

What hell was that ,could it be no I thought. No way it can't be a gunshot right. I gulped as I got on the ground and covered my mouth hiding behind a nearby wall. Was this a robbery  or something , why is it always me ? I thought as I tried to see what was going on. I was terrified when saw man holding gun up to a security guard ,I couldn't see the man as his back was facing me. I couldn't really  hear anything the security guard was saying but it looked like he was pleading I mean anyone in his position would do the same thing. As I look towards the exit , there was dead security guard so looks like the only way out is through the mysterious man with the gun.

Then BANG! I saw in shock as he shot the security guard who fell dead on the ground ,this time it got me by surprise as I gasped quite loudly. Then he turns around ,I couldn't see his face properly  because of the darkness but he saw me and brought his gun to me from where he was standing. I suddenly try to hide but he shot and the bullet was inches away from my face , I flinched from how close the bullet hit and fell down backwards . And as fell I hit my head hard on the ground and fainted ,the last thing I heard was footsteps as everything turns black.

FLASHBACK

about 10 years ago,

I woke up after hearing a gunshot , it scared me half to death. As I shot open my eyes to look around my room and saw nothing was there. I thought it was nightmare and was about to go back to sleep when I heard  my father crying  and screaming at someone. I was curious and got up from my bed to go towards the sound which I ended up regretting seeing. In the living room my mother was shot with her eyes open as she lied dead on the floor with her blood on the wall and surroundings with my father crying his heart out with a couple of men I had never seen standing by. I asked my father " Dad , what happened to mom?" with tears in my eyes. My father was stunned to see me and said " Y/N  honey , what are you out of bed". "I-I h-heard s-something so I c-came to see" I responded trying not to break down right then and there at the sight of my dead mom. " whose she" one of men in the living room  asked. "She's my daughter and  stay away from her, she doesn't know anything about this I swear." my dad pleaded.

man 1: we'll be the judge of that, now shut it

dad:  please she is just a kid, please let her live

man 2: Boss said to get rid of any evidence or witness

dad: please she's just 10 , she has a whole life to live,  please have some mercy

man 1: what do you think should we spare the kid or what