I have no regrets,...... I think

Diary entry 11

January 26th 2022

Lisa pov:

Lisa: WHAT THE HELL, happened to you?

The sight made me so shocked, I almost forgot how to speak. For the club , I wore something simple cause I'm not trying to get a hook up but I didn't know she had other plans. She was wearing a short , sexy dress showing her perfect curves. I swear my eyes were wide open and I probably looked like a fish.

 I swear my eyes were wide open and I probably looked like a fish

Y/N: Take a picture it lasts longer

Lisa: What happened to you?

Y/N: Since, most the comments thought I was an ugly loner girl, I'm just proving them wrong.

Lisa:  You are insane, I thought you wanted to a drink not get a night stand.

Y/N: I'm not

Lisa:  With an outfit like that no one, I mean no one can resist my bestie. Good thing, I'm coming along or who knows what's gonna happen to you tonight.

Y/N: Quit worrying and let's party!!!

Lisa: This is not gonna end well and I know it but ok. Party party yeah~

Y/N: Yeah, now let's go now

We used the elevator, to leave the building we weren't even on the elevator when one of Y/N's neighbors saw her and was drooling. Well she wanted attention or something so whatever I warned her so many times.

As we got in my car, I turned to her and asked

Lisa: What club are going to your highness?

Y/N: I hear there's a good club around the area called Midnight Sorrows

Lisa:  Even the name scares me but sure it's your choice tell me if you want back out.

Y/N: Stop worrying Lis, now let's get it

Lisa:  okay okay , quit being so loud. We're still in the parking lot and if your dress doesn't give you attention ,your attuite does. 

We drove to the club , it looks expensive and exclusive. How did she get a membership to this club.