back to normal ?

Diary entry 5

January 20th 2022

Y/N pov:

You know I really did think that I wouldn't probably ever bump into coconut head again but I guess life has it's ways of amusing us. Let me explain really so you know after the whole mall incident yesterday I had to practically rush to college but we can't forget traffic and shit but still.

I finally made it and got my project and bolted to my classroom while I was running I noticed I got some weird looks from some students in the hall like don't they have anything better to do then judge people in the freaking morning like get a life and leave me alone. Anyway I didn't really have time for that. Eventually I made it to class I had to sneak up to the back so Ms. Smith won't kill me for being late again , the thing is I am usually late to her class but this time is much more later than usual. I took a seat in the back hoping she won't find me but life hates me cause the moment she turned around we made eye contact and I swear to god she was glaring at me into my soul. I wanted to sink into the ground or for the ground to swallow me cause she found me and she also has to make a huge scene about it .No joke, you don't how many times she has humiliated me in front of the whole class.

Ms. smith: Well look who finally decided to show up

I awkwardly laughed and got up while saying

Y/n: miss let's say I had a interesting  morning really 

Ms. smith: well I'd like to hear your excuse this time 

Y/n: well the thing is long story short I got stuck in a mall all night with a handsome stranger I-I mean a freaking flirt I mean , it's long story really  .

I actually started telling her what happened. * face palm* I just can't with myself. I didn't even notice the sarcasm in her words.

Ms. smith: Miss Kim, a lot of students have given me crazy excuses and even you have given some insane excuses but I have never heard something like that before ,next  your going tell me that you were held hostage by mafia boss or something.

Y/n: what! I'm telling the truth check the news or something 

Ms. smith: miss Kim stop making such a scene ,it's obvious you had long night

y/n: why did you emphasize long ?

Ms. smith: Miss Kim, I don't know or want to know about your personal life or what not but at least try to make an effort to clean up in the morning before coming to college like that .

y/n: What's that supposed mean. Hey does anyone around here have a mirror I can borrow. Oh never mind

I got out my phone and saw myself on my phone ( the screen she didn't turn it on remember it doesn't have charge.) and I wanted to scream , I look like I fucked someone last night. Oh shit shit shit SHIT, my hair is a mess and my clothes looked like you know what I mean.

y/n: it's not what it looks like

I blurted out

Ms. smith: I don't know what to say about that 

y/n: Then don't say anything

Ms. smith: miss Kim did you at least do the assignment which was assigned last week

y/n: which was 

Ms. smith: To recreate something dear to you from the real world in a medium of your choice.

y/n: oh that WAIT THAT WAS DUE TODAY

Ms. smith: yes miss Kim looks like you forgot about that too