Bad choices

Diary entry 10

January 25th 2022

Y/N pov: 

Lisa: YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH HIM!!!

Y/N: yeah

Lisa: Yeah, what do you mean yeah. I thought you said that he was some random hot stranger, how did he know you go here?

Y/N: Actually I don't know

Lisa: Yet, again you went with him. What if he kidnapped you? What if he's a stalker or a creep?

Y/N: That's what I said

Lisa: Well,  are you okay though. Did he do anything , be honest with me Y/N, tell me if he did anything to you. I will go and murder him rn.

Y/N: No, he didn't even touch me. Well for most the time he didn't.

Lisa: How is that reassuring?

Y/N: It isn't

Lisa: But be careful for all we know he could be some psycho.

Y/N: A hot psycho

Lisa just gave me a so done look. And I winked as a response.

Y/N: Oh come on lis, I can take care of myself you know.

Lisa: I know, but I sometimes I don't know what to do with you.

Y/N: Then let me be

Lisa: God Y/N , Well tell me all the details later. Now get to class.

Y/N: ok then, see you later cutie

Lisa: okay bye, hottie

In Jungkook's mansion

Taehyung pov:

It's 11:30 and kook's still not up. What was he even doing last night. I was going upstairs to his room, and opened it slowly. I walked over to his bed and the sight just made me uwu. He looked so cute god I want to squish his cubby cheeks, who would believe that this baby is actually a mafia boss. I climb into his bed and cuddled with him, as he was starting to stir. I put my face in his neck and said.