Prison Break

Diary entry 8

January 23rd 2022

A/n: Hey people

Warning: Idk how prisons work so don't judge

------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov:

The cops have always been on Jungkook's tail since the beginning of his era in the underground world of mafias and gangsters, but our boy Kook has always been a step ahead. Unfortunately due to personal reasons ( related to his ex) , he ended up getting caught and trialed. Later arrested for various crimes with a sentence of 45 years in a prison known for being inescapable but the judge underestimated kook. Who only escaped two years after his sentence and became one of the most wanted fugitives overnight.

What happened that Saturday night he escaped

Jungkook pov: 

I've been in this prison for 2 years trying get the best escape routes and whatnot. And I executed my plan. And got out of that hellhole disguised as a guard, how did I do it.  PREPARE FOR CRINGE  .At night , the guards do night check to see if all prisoners are in their cell, I wasn't . I snuck off during dinner through a hallway during  guards shift. I went through the hall where I noticed had the least cameras and I could be hidden. During the guard shift , the guards switch for the night shift which I used to my  advantage. Also the guard at the camera room  would be switched with an another guard.

I needed a way to disguise  myself,  the  bright orange prison suit  I'm wearing just screams attention. As I walking down the hallway, I suddenly heard footsteps and hid in the bathroom close by. Unfortunately , the person came in the bathroom. When he came in ,I closed the door and snuck up on him from behind. Put his head in a headlock and choked him until he lost consciousness. I dragged him in a bathroom stall and took his uniform and keycard.

I got out the bathroom and kept my head down, even if I'm wearing the uniform my face is a dead give away

I got out the bathroom and kept my head down, even if I'm wearing the uniform my face is a dead give away. When ever I go to a club, I immediately become a  target for the people there to achieve as a night stand. Most people actually say I could be a model but I don't think any model industry would take mafia boss . Anyway , where was I right escaping this hellhole. I took out my walkie talkie and said in a octave lower in a husky voice .

JK: There's an emergency in cell 901 ,a very sexy prisoner has just been found missing from his cell.

??: Really, isn't that cell where Jeon Jungkook's in 

JK: It seems that way 

??: I'll put this place on lockdown until we find him

JK: Never mind 

??: You found him?

Jk: No , you're talking to him and listen up here you fucker cause I'm only saying this once.....