A trip to the mall

Who would have thought getting a dress for a college  dance would get me in such a mess. After this I don't think  I will be wearing dress for a long time. Let me tell you my story from the beginning.

Diary entry 1 ( I will tell the story in this way)

January 16th 2022

Hi ,

I'm Kim Y/N

A 20 year old college student , I live the near the school in an apartment I rented this is my first time away from home as I moved to Seoul for college. I was born and raised in Daegu by my aunt as my actual parents died when i was around the age of 10 , life was good I moved away to follow my dreams of becoming an artist. Ya for a long time that's all I could ever wish that's why I major in art thankfully I'm not all by myself my best friend since middle school Lisa also goes to the same college but she majors in photography.

There  isn't that much going on in my life either I'm just your average college student , I mean I don't really have qualities that make me stand out in particular. Which I am okay with cause I am an introvert I'd rather stay home by myself listening to k pop while drawing than get wasted in a bar like other college students. So when I heard the about the college dance at first I didn't want to go , but Lisa insisted that I go. Somehow she convinced me to go although I'm not particularly excited about it.

I'm not really girly and  there is one thing I would like to make clear I DON'T LIKE DRESSES at all but since the dance is supposed to be formal I was forced to get a dress. Since I don't really own that many dresses I have to go and get one. Isn't my day of to a great start since it's a Sunday I decided to go to the mall to get a dress instead of ordering online first mistake right there. I get in my car and drive to kinda huge mall in Seoul. As I get off my car and go in I realized that this mall is much bigger than I thought.

 As I get off my car and go in I realized that this mall is much bigger than I thought

Great, how the hell am I supposed to find a freaking dress in this huge mall . I decided to walk around until I saw a store that caught my eye. Why can't I just wear a t shirt and a pair of jeans to the fucking dance. Sometimes I really do envy boys like they don't have to spend hours trying to get ready. As I keep walking around the store I noticed a particular couple walking around the store holding hands, flirting with each other and having such love and passion in their eyes while looking at the other.  I sigh as I continue walking  oh , how jealous I am of them , l've always been quite the hopeless romantic type, I mean like going on dates, romantic picnics and having someone to love and hold close to your heart for the rest of your life. I know I probably sound like a lovesick teenager that's cause I am.

Lisa has been insisting that I get a date to the dance as much as I would love that I couldn't risk another heartbreak. I don't like talking about my love life at all , cause they were all failures my first boyfriend ended up being a playboy and of course I was a fucking bet. My next boyfriend ended up using me to get back together with his ex why is this world filled with such shitty men  why sometimes ahh just fuck this world. However I didn't really get attached to any of them as we only dated for a couple of months.