"She wanted it really, I know she did. She's a little slut after all" he says making my blood boil and I yank him down from the chains holding him up, making him drop to the floor and I start kicking and beating the shit out of him "YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY GIRL LIKE THAT! YOU BLOODY MUTT!" I yell as I beat him in the face with the bat. He screams at every hit and kick I deliver and I just smirk in triumph, happy that he's feeling pain.

"You feel all that pain? That is what you get for ever laying a hand on Davina" I say before sending a kick to his stomach making him grunt "y-you don't deserve her" he spits glaring up at me with one eye swollen shut before I boot him in the face "what and you do? I don't think so mate!" I growl before grabbing him by the throat and lifting him up so his feet are dangling above the ground.

He coughs as I tighten my hand around his throat "want to tell us what we want to know now?" Klaus asks stepping up beside me "how long have you and Sabine been working together?" he asks "n-not long" he chokes "why are you working together?" he asks "s-she wants to tear your family apart so she can get her hands on the babies. She wants those babies dead and I want Davina so we worked together" he explains so I tighten my hold on his throat making him cough and sputter.

"Well she's not getting her hands on any baby because we're going to rip her apart just like I'm going to do to you for what you did to Davina" I say through gritted teeth and he tries to head butt me but I just slam him against the wall making him grunt and gasp in pain.

"Stupid move mate" Klaus says "I-I regret my decision, I should've ripped that baby out of her before making a move on her. I wish I had gotten the chance to shove my cock in her" he says making me see red "you're dead" I say before pulling him back and slamming his head into the wall before tossing him on the ground.

I retrieve my bat and I start hitting him in the face over and over again, soon there's an audible crack as I crack his skull open getting blood all over my face "Kol" Klaus says but I ignore him and just keep hitting Will over and over again even when it's obvious he's dead, I keep going until his skulls practically caved in and his face is barely recognizable. 

"That's enough brother, he's dead he can't hurt her again" Klaus says as he grabs me by the shoulder and pulls me away from Will's dead body "burn his body" I say while glaring at his lifeless body "I will brother, now go to Davina" he says as he takes my bat from my hands. "We need to find Sabine" I say "I know brother and we will but for now you're gonna focus on Davina while me and Elijah worry about Sabine" he says making me nod "okay, I'm gonna go to her" I say before turning and leaving the basement.

I head upstairs and stop outside my bedroom, placing my head against it before gently pushing the door open and I find Davina sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes before she looks at me and her eyes widen "oh my god what happened to you?" she asks getting onto her knees but still remaining on the bed.

"Nothing to be worried about love" I say as I walk over to her just as she hops off the bed "nothing to be worried about? Kol you're covered in blood" she says cupping my face as she inspects me "it's not my blood" I say with a small smile "well who's is it?" she asks pulling her hands back and placing them on my chest "Will's, we had him down in the basement and I killed him, he's dead" I explain making her nod.

"He can't bother you anymore" I say cupping her cheek that is bruised making her winch slightly "that's good, that's one more problem out of the way" she replies resting her cheek against my hand "yes it is" I respond "and what of Sabine? Or the witch who shot me and helped Will kidnap me?" she asks "well the witch who shot you was Sabine, she had body jumped into another witch to escape my brothers and I" I explain making her eyes narrow.

"That bitch, do you know where she is?" she asks making me shake my head "no but my brothers are going to figure that out. Right now I just wanna focus on you" I say as I caress her cheek "you've had one hell of a day" I add and she nods. "Want me to join you in the shower?" she asks "sure you can manage? I know you're in a little pain and discomfort" I say and she frowns "how does a bath sound?" she asks "sounds perfect" I respond before drawing her in for a kiss.

....

15 minutes later...

A nice hot bubble bath is drawn, to help lift up our spirits a little I placed little candles around the bath tub and scattered some rose petals. I have also dimmed the lights to make it more relaxing.

Davina enters and leans against the doorway "wow now this is what we definitely needed after today" she says as she saunters in, shutting the door behind her "yes and now we can relax and unwind" I say as I shed my clothes, dumping them on the floor

"And clean the blood off you" she adds as she walks towards me, shedding the robe she had on along with her bra and panties. She smiles at me and I smile back as I lean forward pecking her lips before we walk over to the bath tub.

I get in first and sit down before Davina gets in and settles herself on my lap so I wrap my arms around her waist, holding her close as she buries her face in my neck and gently plays with my hair on the back of my neck.

She pulls back and grabs a sponge and wets it before bringing it to my face and gently cleaning away the blood from my face, our eyes never parting from each others as a comfortable silence fills the room.

End of chapter 

Kol really made Will pay and killed him rather brutally but I'd say he deserved it. Klaus was being a supportive brother back there. Cute domestic moment with Kol and Davina. What did you think? Let me know in the comments.

Vote and comment