Sana: aap...aap itne besharam kyun hai!!

He chuckled and came closer to her ear.

Then he huskily whispered..

Sid: I promise I will love you in our first night more Than siddhant loved sanaya!!

Sana gasped like a fish, her face turned red because of his shameless talks!!

Sana: sidharthhhh!! Aap please chup rahe!!! Kuch bhi bol rahe hai aap!! Offho!!

He laughed after seeing her red face and kissed her nose.

Sid: don't be nervous jaan! Mom loves you a lot.

Sana noded and then he started driving while  she kept her head in his shoulder making him smile.

Their togetherness was giving them immense happiness!!  They understood the magic of love and how great it feels to be loved!

.
.

When they reached home, rita ji welcomed them warmly.

Rita ji: mai bohot khush hoon!!! Shehnaaz meri bacchi, aab jaldi se mere ghar aa jaa aur mere bete ko samhal.

Sana hugged her as rita ji gives her motherly warmth.

Sana: aunty mai...

Rita ji : aunty kon hai? Mai toh teri maa hoon. Bahu banne wali hai tu meri par Hamesha beti ki tarah rakhungi tujhe bohot pyaar se!!

Sana cried being overwhelmed while rita ji kissed her head!!

Sidharth adored the bond Between the two important women of his life.

Sidharth told his mom that he wants to marry as soon as possible making sana blush.

.

Rita ji was the happiest. She asked Pandit ji about a good date to marry and Pandit ji told that there was a good muhraat after 2 months!

Their marriage fixed after two months...sidharth was firstly sulking because he was being desperate.

Sid: yaar mom itna late? Thoda jaldi nahi ho saakta shaadi?

Sana wanted to bang her head somewhere.  she never knew her would be husband can be this much besharam.

Rita ji slapped his arm slowly and pulled his ear saying...

Rita ji: badmaas!! Ye 2 mahino mein ek dusre ko aur acche se jaano aur time spend karo.

.
.
.

Time passed sooner than soon.  Only one week was there for their marriage.

They attended siya and adi's marriage and there sana felt that marriage is Such a beautiful bond. 

In this 2 months, they came more closer.  Their understanding, trust grew more and the bond became more strong. 

Their web series was blockbuster hit and they both got awards for the best actor, actress and couple.

They both were thankful to their fans for loving them together!!  As everybody knew that they are going to marry, so people gave them a name,  "SidNaaz"❤️

Sidharth was so proud of her!! And rita ji literally cooked her favourite dishes for celebrating her happiness.

Siya and adi, who came back from honeymoon somedays back, took sidnaaz in a party where the director was the dj and they all enjoyed the success of their web series.