Epilogue 🌼

Clap clap clap!! Only clapping sounds...SidNaaz smiled. The whole team of the web series along with the director, adi and siya were clapping for them.

The director came and hugged sidnaaz.

Director :

Thank you baccho!! This web series was special for me.

Ye adi ki maa k liye dedicated hai. Aur tumlogo k waja se ye project aur special ho gya!!

Nobody could do more justice to the characters of siddhant and sanaya other than you two!!

You both not Only performed the  characters, but also you lived the characters and that's what a real actor do.

I am so proud of you, my kids. ☺️

.
.

Sid:

Sir, you are a gem, you are Such a person who spreads positivity. Apne mere jaise khadoos ko ek pyaari si angel se milwaya!

I will be forever grateful to you sir. Agar aap nahi hote toh maybe mai shehnaaz se kabhi nahi milta, mujhe paata hi nahi chalta ki pyaar mein kitna sukoon hai.

.

Director :

Accha toh mai bohot hoon beta. Tumhare jaise khadoos ko jhelna asaan Toh nahi hai. Par tumhari reel heroine aab tumhari real life heroine baan k tumhe samhal legi.

Shehnaaz meri beti jaisi hai. Usko Hamesha khush rakhna, usko apne saapne pure karne mein support Karna.

.
.

Sana cried as she felt so emotional when the director called her his daughter!!  This man was always like a father figure to her.  He guided her, he gave her love, affection and support!!

She got a new father here who made a place in her heart forever!!

Sana :

Sir aap...aap bohot acche hai... Bohot jada acche....aap ko Hamesha dil se baba maana Hai kyun ki apne mujhe kabhi apne baba ki kaami mehsoos nahi hone diya!!

Apne mujhe bohot pyaar diya, apne mujhe mere saapne pure karne ka chance diya... Apne mujhe mere pyaar se, mere sidharth se milwaya, I will be forever thankful to you sir.

.

The director patted her head and said...

Director : baba bhi bolti hai aur thank you bhi bolti hai? Tu, sidharth, siya tum saab mere liye utne hi anmol ho jitna mera khud ka beta adi hai. Attachment ho gyi hai tum saab se!!

Everyone smiled and they all shared a happy group hug ❤️

.
.
.
.

After that, sid made Sana sit in the car as they were going to meet his mom.

Sana was being nervous!!  She knew that Rita ji is the sweetest. Stil she was scared because the first time they met, was as strangers but this time she will meet her as sidharth's love!!

Sid knew that she was nervous!!  A naughty idea came in his mind...

He rubbed her hand and said....

Sid: babyyyy...

Sana : hmm?

Sid:

Jaab hum last scene shoot kar rahe the aur first night romance ka scene chal raha tha,  why were blushing so much?

I mean humne saach mein thodi e na romance ki thi? We were just pretending right? Then?

.
.

Sana made an o shape mouth and gasped...

🎉 आपने Love By A Love Story 🌸✅ को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें