20🌼

hello everyone 🌼

thank you so much for all the love...

.
.
.

The shooting was done for the day!! so Sana came out from her vanity to go back to her Orphanage home but she saw something which made her angry!!

Sid was laughing with Siya...Sana really didn't like it...

she wanted to ignore them but couldn't because Sidharth started affecting her a lot!!

.
.
.

on the other hand sid and siya knew that sana is watching them... so they started laughing more loudly to do a perfect acting and to make her believe that something is going between siya and Sidharth!!

Sana:

huh!! Itna bhi kya funny conversation chal raha hai jo itna haas rahe hain ye daat dikha dikha k!!

Itni bhi kya funny hai ye new makeup artist!!! Huh!

Mere Sath Toh Kabhi Aise baat nahi ki, na hi mere baato pe itna khush hue sidharth!!

ulta Meko  Hamesha Tana maarte Rahe aur mere pe gussa Karte Rahe!!

Kahi ye Siya ko Like Toh Nahin karne lag Pade na?

But Agar ye Siya ko like karte Bhi Hai Toh Mujhe kyun Itna fadak padh raha hai?

Main To Khud Hi chahti thi na ki main Unse Dur Rahu?

Aur Main unko ignore kar paaun?

Toh acchi baat hai na ki wo aab Khud Hi mere se dur hai?

Aab Toh Mere Liye unko ignore karna aur bhi Aasan ho gya hai... Fir Mujhe Itna takleef Kyun Ho Raha Hai??

.
.
.

Taking a deep breath she thought to leave the place because she was really frustrated...

Her mind was saying that she should stay away from him and ignore them but her heart couldn't ignore the scenario and her heart was extremely in pain after seeing him with another girl!

but why?  why he is affecting her?? she had no answer...

.
.

Glaring them both, she was about to go but sid stopped her...

Sid: You are going to the Orphanage  home ?

Sana : ji...

Sid : come we will drop you!!

Sana: We?

Sid: Yeah me and siya are going for shopping!

Sana: kya? Kyun?  Aap saath mein Kyun jaa rahe ho?

Sid: Excuse me!

Sana : umm I mean... Aa..aap..

Siya:

mam actually I want to buy a gift for my mom and sir will help me to choose the best gift...

Actually I heard that sir's  choice is very nice... so I requested him to go with me in shopping and choose a  gift for my mom!!

Do you want to join us?

.
.

Sana: nahi aap dono hi jao! And thank you for the offer but Mujhe kuch kaam hai!

Sid : ok fine let's not force Mis. Gill...  Take care!  Chale siya?

Siya: jee sir!

.
.
.

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें