2🌼

It was raining heavily!

Sana reached mumbai and was sitting in the bus station!

Sana: mai mumbai Toh aa gyi par mai jaungi kaha? Yaha toh mera koi bhi nahi hai...

She was worried... One man came and looked at her, she felt the dirty gaze of that man!

She breathed heavily when she saw that man's dirty gaze and started walking quickly!

The man started following her making her scared!

.
.

She started running, forgetting about the heavy rain!

After running for sometime, she was about to fall...

She covered her head with her dupatta and started crossing the road quickly!

.

A car passed beside her, she looked at the car but then looked away and then stood in a corner!

She was breathing heavily!  Her face was sweaty!

Her heart was beating fast...

She cried in helplessness!

.

Sana: kaha shelter lungi mai? Kaise pura karungi mai apna saapna? Kaise rahungi Mumbai mein mai bhagwaan ji?

.
.
.

One car was stuck in traffic jam!

It was sidharth's car!

Sid: or kitna time laage gaa kaka?

He asked his driver!

Driver : sir baarish k waja se itna traffic jam ho raha hai, thoda time laage gaa!

.

Sid noded!

He closed his eyes and remebered the eyes he saw sometime ago!

Those innocent eyes!

.

In rain, he was stucked in traffic jam, when a girl passed beside his car!

He couldn’t see her face but her pretty, innocent, fearful eyes did something in his heart!

.
.

He was thinking about those beautiful eyes!

His thoughts broke by his driver's voice....

Driver : sir hum aa gye!

Sid noded and went to attend his important meetings!

.
.
.

Here sana was walking like a lost soul...

She couldn’t understand what she should do..

Suddenly she saw a woman who was going to cross the road and a car was coming towards that woman making sana panick!

.
.

She ran quickly and pulled that woman towards her and took her in a safe side of road!

Sana: aap theek toh hai na?

That woman looked at sana while sana felt an unknown connection towards that woman!

.
.

It was rita shukla, sid's mom!

She had come here to visit an Orphanage home and then she was crossing the road!

She didn’t see the car which was coming towards her!

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें