27🌼

Happy reading❤️🌼

Thanks for all the love❤️

.

Sidnaaz looked away and stood up! They didn’t dare to look at each other's eyes again!

Sana felt embarrassed... Also she was angry with herself that she was lost in his deep eyes after whatever happened!

That man always insults her, and he is just too arrogant!  Her brain spoke!

Shut up shehnaaz, that man was always caring towards you but you were too blind to notice his good qualities!,  her heart spoke!

Shutting down her heart and mind, she took a deep breath!!

.
.
.
.

Sid :

Siya was right! Me and shehnaaz always end up hurting each other!!

I don't know why we can't keep our attitude aside and talk normally!

I want her in my life and I am so sure about it!

Then why I behave like a jerk?

Logically my mistakes are more than her, because at our first meet, I judged her!

I doubted at her capability! Then I don't know how I Just started liking her and gradually my heart started building feelings for her!

It's normal that she will think I am egoistic! But no matter what, I expected her to understand my care!

.
.
.

Aditya roy, a handsome man with a charming smile stood beside his dad!

Adi : hey dad!

Director : hey son!  Tum yaha?

Adi: kyun mai nahi aa saakta? 

Director : obviously aa saakte ho! But you never showed interest in all this! That's why I am a little shocked!

.
.

Adi laughed!

Adi : I don't know Dad! I felt that I will find something good here! That's why, I came here!

The director noded!

.
.
.

Director : Come, let me introduce you with everyone!

Adi noded!

The director stood beside sidnaaz and said...

Director : Meet sidharth and shehnaaz! My hero and heroine!  Don't they look good together? 

Sidnaaz looked at the director making him shut his mouth!

Adi : hey sid! I know you! Obviously who won't know you? Nice to meet you buddy!

Sid handshaked with him formally!

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें