5🌼

Hieee cuties💕

Happy reading ✨

.
.

The director was thinking that he should call sana or not...

Will she reject the offer?

Obviously she will...

Sid insulted her so much!!  Why will she agree to work? 

No, he shouldn’t call her!!

Though he loved her acting and innocence and the director knew one thing that this girl is going to shine and all his blessings were with her!!

But he didn’t wanted to force the innocent girl...

So he thought not to call her and tell her to rejoin for this project!!

.
.

Here sid was continuously watching her video clips of audition!!

He was feeling a different kind of peace!!

Though he didn’t wanted to accept that the girl whom he hardly knew was affecting him a lot..

.

.

Sana washed the dishes and then looked at her phone!!..

She thought to thank the sweet director again!!

Because of him, she could gain enough confidence!!

He made her feel comfortable and she felt a fatherly warmth from the director!!.

.

Though the big actor, sidharth shukla Whom she considered to be sweet and welcoming, was completely opposite and made her upset!!

Still she had learned many things from today's audition and all this happened because of the sweet director who gave her a chance to show her talent!!

And appreciated her so beautifully which made her feel happy!!

So he deserves a big thank you!!

.
.
.

Thinking this, she opened the newspaper Where the director's Number was written and called him!!

The director was working hard to find someone who will replace shehnaaz and Will look a little innocent...

Or he Will have to change the concept of the web series which he didn’t wanted!!

But if he won't find anyone as innocent as shehnaaz, then he will have to change the concept of the story!!!

All this is happening because of sidharth but he can't say him anything as he is a great actor and they want him and only him for the role of the lead actor!!

.

.

The director was busy in his work when his phone rang!!

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें