23🌼

Hello <3

............................

Sana was standing and waiting for a taxi while sid was looking at her intensely while standing beside his car!

Sid: Abhi bhi bol raha hu, come with me!

Sana ignored him!!

Sid: Don't you think you show so much attitude Ms. Shehnaaz gill?

Sana: attitude jiske khoon mein beh raha hai, wo kisi or ka attitude dekh l irritate ho raha hai?

Sid: You think, I Have a lot of attitude?

Sana: No I think attitude is equal to sidharth shukla!

.
.
.

Sid smirked!

Sid : I must say, u notice me very well and u started knowing me well.  What is the reason behind it mam? Are u interested in me?

Sana rolled her eyes!

Sana:

Overconfidence kuch jada hi hai aap mein!

Khud ko bohot kuch samajte hai...I feel pity for you, Mr. Sidharth Shukla.

And for your kind information, aap ki ego or attitude kitni badi hai wo janne k liye aap mein interested hona jaroori nahi hai.

Kyun ki jis tarike se aap behave karte ho, saab ko paata chal hi jaata hai ki aap kaise insaan ho!!

.
.

Sid laughed!

Sid : Don't judge a book by it's cover darling!

Sana: pehli baat toh I am not your darling!  Or dusri baat mai aap ko judge nahi kar rahi hu.. Jaise aap behave karte ho or logo ko hurt karte ho wo baata rahi hu..

.
.
.
.

Sid winked at her and said..

Sid:

Well, I agree that I don't behave well with everyone!

I like to keep a professionalism as an actor.. I don't think I have cursed or killed someone because of my attitude! Right?

So indirectly u are judging me... Atleast be honest that you notice me and my nature!

And if u want to know how good I am, then notice me when I talk to siya!

I like her and I talk with her softly..

People whom i don't like, I show them my professional side!

.
.

Sana's face became pale because he mentioned siya!

Yes, she noticed how softly he behaves with her.. And now he even confessed that he likes siya!

Well, she is really hurt! But why?

Is she expecting the same soft behaviour from him for herself?

Or does she wants to listen that he likes her?

.
.
.

Why the thought of him liking another girl made her so upset? 

She had no idea!

He could notice the sadness in her face and felt proud about the fact that he really affects her!

.
.

Sid : Well, Ms. Gill,  if u are good with me, I will be better with u. Be soft with me, I will be softer with u.

.
.

Love By A Love Story 🌸✅जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें