Far from home!

So it was morning time and since it was a weekend mom had a day off. I had slept in her room beside her bed as she had ordered me to massage and kiss her feet until she slept. I kissed her feet for about 4-5 hours until I just felt asleep without knowing there itself. Which resulted in me sleeping with my face at the foot of her bed and her feet in front of me. It was until 7 in the morning when I felt a kick on my face which resulted in me to wake up but soon realised she had kicked me in her sleep itself. So I continued kissing her right sole that had kicked me for about more 2 hours until she woke up and saw me kissing her feet. She thought I had been kissing her feet all night and said “OMG son, This is really a wonderful way to start my day. It feels so good to have you wake me up by kissing my feet. Thanks for doing it for the whole night. I really love you for this. You are the best son.” Then she used both her feet to grab my cheeks and mushed them together all the while smiling and giving me flying kisses. Then continued “Son I was thinking of going to mall to pick up some dresses, do you want to come along? You can help me get into the car and carry my bags like you did as a kid.” I suddenly remembered every shopping trip we had together. It was almost similar every time we went together and also since I always liked to help her with everything I immediately said “Sure mom”. Seeing my excitement she smiled again and said “Okay son, then I think you should rest for some time before we leave, I’ll also go for a run and will wake you up after the brunch is ready. You can either sleep here beside my bed on the carpet or can lie down in front of the living room Couch. I knew she’d need to use me to tie her shoes up and remove them before and after her jog so I said “Mom I’ll sleep in the living room so I can be useful for you to put on and take off your running shoes.” She said “Sure son. Thanks.” Then she lightly kicked me on my lips signalling with her eyes to get out of her bedroom and I did and went to sleep in the living room. After about 10-15 mins. I felt her standing on my chest fully ready in her tracksuit to go for her jog. She stepped on my face and then onto the other side and went out towards the main door announcing she’ll be back in 2 hours or so. After she left I noticed her house slippers lying very close to my face with one of them partially on my face as well but I did not move them in case she had put them there knowingly.

 I slept again for about 30 minutes or so before I heard the maid come in. A brief introduction to her - Her name is "Misa", she's been our maid for quite some time if memory serves me well then it must have been 3 years. She 28 year old women (quite young to be a maid) with fine looks, her fair skin and long black hair never give an impression that she could be a maid. she is preparing for some Govt. service exam and due to her family's less income she is working as part time maid to meet her requirements. Our relation never been like a Master-Servant one, we've always been good friends since her inception as our maid. We get along quite so well that one could never say that she is my maid ( I guess even we forgot that ). I tried to go back to sleep and was even successful until she was dusting the living room itself. When I woke up, she was cleaning the top of the TV set. My eyes went straight to her feet, I could see she was wearing her black flip flops (she wore them fairly regularly) her feet were white but dusty due to walking around outside and cleaning. She had her back at me, so I kept staring at her flexing her soles, popping them out of her flips which would give me great view of her soles. Since I was lying in front of the couch and behind the center table, she wasn’t aware I was awake or I don’t know if she had even seen me since she had entered. She finished the TV set and moved into the cupboard beside it and then to the side tables, lamps and showpieces before coming towards the table in front of me. I suddenly closed my eyes to show that I’m still sleeping. I felt her stopping on her way for a few seconds, probably she had just noticed me lying there and was surprised to see mom’s slippers on my face.

 I think she just didn’t care about it and also did not move it at all but rather started cleaning the table top from the other side. She kept cleaning for a while before moving around it to come near my legs to continue cleaning on my side. She kept taking slow steps towars my face, carefully stepping between my legs with her right foot and keeping her left foot encased in her flip flops placed lightly on my legs due to very little space. She continued moving until her right foot was near my crotch area and had her left foot lightly placed on my lower stomach. She was very careful not to put any pressure on my body. But since now there was no place for her to stand on the floor she kept increasing her weight on my stomach until she was fully standing there. She kept standing there for a few seconds until I opened my eyes and saw her acting like I had just woken up. She saw me opening her eyes and said “Hey pal, don’t bother me. I won’t take long, just need to clean this side of the table and couch. You can go back to sleeping.” I said “Misa, If you want, I can move from here so you can be comfortable stepping on the floor rather than me.” To which she replied “No problem kiddo, I’m comfortable enough like this also this gives me a height benefit which helps to bend over further and clean more area. Keep lying here until I’m done then you can move to your mom’s bedroom so I can clean there stepping on you, haha...” and she just started cleaning again. She moved along the whole length of my body from my stomach to my chest to my neck and finally when she had her right sandal on my chin and left on my collarbone she said “Let me get this away from your face” and without looking down kept gliding her flip flop sole on my face to remove mom’s slipper from it so she can have a comfortable footing position on face. During that she scratched my nose and cheeks multiple times with the hard and treaded sole of her flip flops. Once she was able to get that to floor, she stepped up on my face with her right flip flop on my forehead and covering my eyes with her left foot placed on my mouth and chin squashing my nose between her arcs. Her scent was overwhelming and I could feel the dirt entering my mouth but couldn’t do anything about it as my mouth was blocked by her sandal sole. So I kept lying straight making sure she wouldn’t loose her balance causing any damage on my face. She had a pretty solid balance as she didn’t wobble at all while standing/walking on me for the whole 15 mins. Finally when she was done with the table she took an 180 degree turn on my face causing my face to burn due to her sole, she kept standing like that for a minute or 2 keeping my face stretched and burning under her soles before taking a step onto my chest keeping her left foot on my face for balance. I felt so degraded to be used by the maid like I’m a piece of floor. I think it happened only because she had always seen mom use me at her feet from time to time and also today one of her slippers were on my face so she assumed it was ok for her to use me as well.

 I remember when I was a kid and aunt saw mom using me for the first time. It was when mom was getting ready in her wardrobe with me lying on the floor on back with her right right foot in her black heels which were placed squarely on my face for me to tie them. I had just learn how to tie the shoes so mom was helping me practice them without opening my eyes. She had her pointy heel on top of my eye and used to bring it down to touch it to my eyeball if I opened my eye. So when the maid came mom saw me opening my eyes and lowered her heel on my eye saying “Keep it shut, puppy. You’ll never learn if you keep opening your eyes.” Then mom had a proper 5 minute conversation with the maid about what all she needed to do while keeping her heel placed on my open eyeball. I was tearing a lot and once mom noticed it she said wiping her heel on my lips “ooh dang! I'm sorry I didn't notice my heels are on your eyeball, fortunately you're fine...BTW did you realise that you're getting better with withstanding command ”. Mom got really happy when I obey her every command in a single shot. I always knew that she wants me to do best in my life that’s why she’s so hard on me sometimes, So I never had any negative thoughts about her using me like that. It always felt good to know that I was able to help her in some way and so I lived for it.

 Now back to story. Misa continued the cleaning of the couch then stepping down on my body and going around it and then moving onto the other items in the room. Once she was done she came back near my head and stood with one feet hanging above my face with her right big toe above my eye wiping it with the sole saying “Your face needs some dusting too..” and laughed hysterically. She kept wiping her toes all over my face for a couple minutes until we heard main door opening and I saw she panicked and kept mom’s slipper back on my face in the same position then using her toes to close my eyes. I understood and followed her command to act like I’m still sleeping. She went to the other side of the room and started cleaning something that was already clean.

 Mom came in straight away to the living room and without any care just stepped up on my face to my chest before sitting on the couch keeping one of her shoe on my face and other on the table in front. Then I heard her click her fingers and just when I started opening my eyes I realised I could only see from my right eye as her shoe was resting sideways on my left eye, nose and forehead. Moreover I couldn’t see mom at all but just the dirt and wet grass stuck to the sole of her right sports shoe. Then I saw maid come near mom and knelt on the other side of the table to remove her shoe to place it gently on the table itself. Which mom picked and throw it on my chest then the maid came near my face to kneel there and started opening mom’s laces before removing her right shoe and placing her dirty and wet socked foot back on my face. Mom took her right shoe and placed it on my chest as well near her other shoe. Then mom brought both of her feet down on my face and started wiping all her sweat on it. She kept wiping until I could feel my face was wet, not damp, it was wet, drenched in her foot sweat.

 Until then maid kept kneeling there waiting for mom to stop rubbing them on face so she can remove her socks. After removing her socks mom picked her feet up and placed them on the table while the maid stretched the socks before carefully placing them on my face. I guess she knew how mom liked to dry her socks on my face. This also started when I was quite young. It was a sunday morning and mom had just came back from the jog. She had removed her shoes and socks. She had the habit of throwing them down on me before keeping her feet back on the table. This time accidentally one of the socks came to rest on my face just over my nose and mouth. While the other one on my chest. The one on my mouth and nose dried up much faster due to rapid breathing. She accidentally placed her right foot on my face after some time and didn’t notice immediately but when she did, she said “Oh I thought I had my foot on your chest and not on my dirty socks on your filthy face. But seems like your breathing doesn’t only help dry up the sweat on my soles but also in socks. I think you can make yourself useful by breathing and sucking on my sweaty socks to clean all the sweat off them.” Then she picked her other sock and put it inside my mouth ordering me to suck out all the sweat from it placing her left foot sole on my lips and crossing her right foot on top of it for me to breath into her soles using my mouth to dry them up. From that day onwards it was always me who had to breath in her socks and soles to dry them up while she relaxed and watched some TV. Even when she used to come back from office wearing her heels I had to go and lie down under her feet to dry them up for her.

 Now continuing the story, mom placed her feet on the table and I was lying in front of her on the floor face up with her socks on my face being dried up. Then mom picked up one of her foot and pushed the sock that was lying on my lips into my mouth using her big toe. She kept pushing it in until it was completely in and then placed her feet on my face in the same way like she used to do earlier for me to breath through them. I had one of her sock on my eyes other stuffed into my mouth and she had her feet resting on my face for me to breath into her soles using my nose to dry them up. I had always felt proud of myself in these situations as I knew mom was really relaxed and calm sitting like that. She must be feeling like a queen in this position and she deserved that. She had worked hard for the whole life raising me without making me feel I was missing out on anything at all. She deserved much more than this. I should be kissing the floor she have ever walked on and even that wouldn’t be enough. So I never turned her down for anything. She can literally ask me (though she has never) to lick the soles of her shoes. She have used me in past and still ask me to lie down so she can use my nose and hair to scrape off any dirt off her shoes on different occasions and I am happy to do it for her. By now I know her well to know when and where I need to lie down in front of her so she doesn’t even have to bother to ask me to do it. I’ll mention more about this later.

 After about 2 hours of her relaxing she snapped her right hand fingers signalling Misa to put her slippers onn my chest so she can put them on and go take a bath. She stood up on me, stepped on my face to move out of the room without saying anything. Then Misa also went away probably to work around the house. After about 2 minutes I also went and took a bath since I knew I need to be lying in front of the mirror in mom’s wardrobe before she comes out to put on her clothes. I have been ordered to lie there and close my eyes until she comes out and throw the towel on my face to cover it. Then she’d just step around on my body picking out her clothes and sandals once she has put her clothes on she uses her feet to remove the towel from my face and replaces it with her sandals which I need to tie onto her feet. Once I’m done I have to keep lying there until she’s ready and goes out switching off the lights. That’s my cue to get up and leave.( Quite a Royal treatment, well she deserves it). Today since we had planned on going on a shopping trip I went outside to see if her car is spotless and also parked it near the main entrance. She has to use me as a step to get into her car since its way to high for her to get in.(Atleast according to her)

 The first time she used me as step to get into the car is when I was around 13 and was playing outside with a ball alone. The ball rolled under her car and I was lying on the road to get it out. Just when I was flat on the road mom came out talking on her phone, she seemed to be in hurry and came rushing towards me all the while still talking on the phone casually stepped on my back, opened the front door wiped her sandals on my back to clean them and sat inside. Then she put her hand on the mic and said “Hey son, look at my soles, if they are still dirty use your face to clean them as your hair are very dirty now.” And continued talking on her phone dangling her sandals with her legs crossed. I looked at them and started lightly rubbing my cheeks into the soles to clean them off. I did that multiple times for the first shoe until it was thoroughly clean. When I move a bit up to clean the other shoe she uncrossed her legs and just started wiping her sandals on my face to clean them. She did it with a lot more pressure so I assume they got clean much quicker but she kept rubbing them for about 8-9 times making sure there is no dirt left at all.

 Actually mom never lets anyone else drive or get her car dirty at all. She used to keep a separate cloth in the trunk to clean her footwear when she didn’t use me. Since then I’ve been her shoe cleaner.

 To continue, she came out after about 20 minutes ready to go and I was already lying on my spot. She smiled and stepped onto my chest opened the door and started wiping her sandals on my nose and lips. They were already pretty clean just few dirt that had collected when she came out of the house to the car. It came off quickly. As when she moved her feet into the car and closed the door she asked me to get the shoe cleaning cloth from the trunk before coming and sitting and so I did. It seemed very clean as compared to a cloth that is used to clean the footwear. I mean it wasn’t “clean” but was still in a very good condition. When I sat beside her on the seat she said “Son.. I know you are gonna go back tomorrow and I’m gonna miss you a lot (in an exchange event to another school for a month) However I have a way to feel your essence around for a very long time. I haven’t cleaned this cloth for about a month or two now, so I want you to keep it in your mouth for the whole day so it is spotless and in that way whenever I’ll use this cloth to clean my shoes, it will remind me of you. It will feel really good to know that this cloth that I will be using to clean my soles had been in your mouth so it will be like having you lick my shoes clean. I hope you can do this for your mom. It’s not such a big deal as well. I know you love your mommy enough to lick the dirt off her shoes just to clean them and this will help me keep you closer to me even when you are not around.” I got teared up and said sobbing “Mom.. I love you a lot. Even if you would have asked me to lick clean all your sandals I wouldn’t have refused. Sure mom, I’ll keep it in my mouth till we come back home.” I stuffed it into my mouth and started sucking out all the dirt it had collected from her shoes trying my ass off to make it spotless.

 We reached the mall and went started to the stores where she had called and kept the dresses aside she wanted to buy. We collected those and she wanted to have some fries and a burger, I refused obviously and just kept sitting and sucking on the cloth for the whole time, her continuous grinning was making it even more embarrassing and Joyful. BTW, she used me as a step in the mall parking also both times when we got in and went out. Then when we reached back home she used me as a step again and left her car open for me bring her bags in and lock the car. I did the same and before locking the car I pulled out the cloth from my mouth to see if it was clean and it WAS spotless. It looked like it was a new cloth just now washed. I put it back in the trunk and went in with her bags to put them in her room. She had went to washroom and I went to lie again on my spot under the kitchen table where she used to sit and read a book for an hour. While I lie under her feet to warm them up or breath through her toes as that is what she really likes. She had told me on one occasion that of all the things in which she likes to use me. I breathing with my nose under the base of her toes is her favourite and I try to breath harder and deeper to please her whenever I did that for her. She really looks very happy and delighted seeing me breathing hard under her toes. Sometimes when she’s had enough air through the toes she just shift her position and keeps the heel of her foot on my lips and gently release her foot down on my face until her arch is resting on my nose. That’s my cue to control my breathing and I try to take small breaths as to not disturb her. Whenever she has an itch on her feet she’d just casually rub that part on my nose as according to her I’ve a very pointy nose which is the best tool to scratch her feet as its not sharp enough to hurt and also just enough to please her itch. Now that I’ve a beard (as I was in 11th) she some times uses my cheeks also but still prefers the nose most of the times. And also I’m instructed by her strictly to hold my breath when she’s using my nose to scratch her soles as it feels ticklish when I do that. Maximum time I’ve held my breath under her should be around a minute as she had very rigid itch which wouldn’t cure even after she had pressed down real hard on my nose to scratch. It resulted in my nose being sore for 4 days straight but I never mentioned it to her.

 After reading her book she has said we’ll order some chicken and rice. I served as her footrest under the table all the while eating our dinner. Today she had kept her slippered feet on my head while eating as she was dangling them, one of it fell into my meal. When she saw that she looked sad, but then said “Son, you were telling that you can even lick my shoes for me. Could you help me clean my slippers? There’s some curry on the sole of my right slipper and moreover since it fell in your bowl, it is your duty now to clean it. Also these are only my house slippers so they shouldn’t be much dirty and so you should be fine cleaning them with your tongue while you are eating. Do you think you can do that for me my cute puppy?” I without saying anything just started licking the soles of her sandals to clean them. She also smiled and resumed eating her food.

 After dinner we watched some TV, while I massaged her feet keeping one of them on my chest and holding the other in front of my face. We watched TV for a very long time.. till around 2 pm before retiring to sleep.

Next day she came to drop me to the Airport. I'd took my stuff and almost leaving when I heard a cough "Hmph.. Hmph! Aren't you forgetting something, your goodbye greetings"
I knew what she meant, I instantly look around us, due to early morning time there wasn't to much of a crowd. Spotting a perfect timing I bent down on my knees and start smothering her open sandals with kisses and instant licks. Even though it was suppose to be a work of an instant but the thought of being away from her for a month kept pushing me to continue, Mom was enjoying I can tell by her continuous grinning. Mom saw some airport staff coming in our direction, she instantly kick me in the face which make me thrown back a little, I collapsed on my stomach. She start saying stuff like "Did you found your contact lens?" "See under the car" "Look carefully, they must be somewhere around". Then I playing along too and started acting like I really am looking for My contact lenses. Staff was startled at first but after moms remarks and my brilliant acting ( lol) they realise that there's nothing unusual. After there leave I got up and mom said "Sorry, maybe I kicked you too harshly, you didn't get hurt, did you?" I told her to not worry I'm fine and it's all happen in the heat of a moment and it was wonderful of you to act on situation instantaneously. She looks relieved after my reassurance. Then I finally said goodbye and went for my flight. I was feeling kinda sorrowful coz of the thought of not being able to serve mom. Soon after she sent me a text message, It says - "I have several clothes I used for cleaning up my shoes, and just so you don't miss me too much I putted them in your Belt bag, have fun dear! Mamma loves you ❤" I opened it and felt extreme sense of overjoy. I pulled one out, put'ed  in my mouth and kept sucking for full 8 hour long flight.

Peace out!