How it all started..

First of all sorry in advance for my bad English I'm not a native speaker actually. I hope you enjoy...

This story is about my mom and me. She has always been very casual with me about everything. Even when I was small like 5 or 6 years old I remember she used to use my back as a footrest for her tired feet after office. She used to dress up in proper business attire with a grey suit and high heel pumps. First time it started when I was 5 and half years old and I had just finished my first grade. I used to ask mom to help with my homework everyday but since I was free that day so I wanted to help her instead. So I prepared a cold drink for her when she was about to arrive, I took it and went to stand near the door when I heard her car being parked. She came in after a minute suddenly a very broad smile appeared on her face when she saw me standing there for her.

She said “Awww my baby, I love you so much! And I know you love mommy too. You are such a good boy.” Then she took the glass from me, I grabbed her laptop and purse from her and went to keep it in her room. By the time I came back she was sitting on the sofa with her heels still on and resting on a pillow I was using earlier to rest my head on. I went to her and sat near her feet and said “Mom I want to help you today with everything since ai don’t have any homework.” She said “Sure baby, I don’t know what you’d be able to do but we’ll find something for you.” Then she went to grab her heels from her feet and put them near the pillow on the floor. She started rubbing her feet on my pillow and said “Sorry baby, I know its your pillow, but my feet really hurt. Also I think then don’t smell so your pillow should be fine for tonight.” And started rubbing her sweaty soles on the pillow again.  I did not want to use that pillow anymore but since I did not want to disappoint her, so I said “Sure mom, no problem you can rub them there even if they smell a bit. Also if you want I can give you a foot massage.”

She smiled very cute again and said “Wow baby, you are the best son! I really need a good foot massage before I can go and stand on my feet again to make dinner.” I went to sit in front of her, she pulled her feet up, I picked up the pillow put it in my lap and she rested her feet back on it. I picked her left foot up to my chest height and started massaging it. I could surely smell her feet from here, it wasn’t bad but not very pleasant as well. You could smell a hint of her lotion but mainly sweat and cheese. I did not say anything and started doing my best. I had never given anyone a foot massage before so did mot what I was doing but just kept my thumbs into her soles at all places. She seemed to enjoy it, as she had closed her eyes and had a smile on her face. Seeing her feeling so good from this I started to put my whole self into please her. I kept pressing at different parts of her left foot sometimes her heel sometime her arch, ball, under the toes. I even rubbed in between her toes. I could feet a lot of junk and sweat there and my hands were dirty after I had rubbed there. I did not know what to do so I just rubbed that junk on my t shirt and continued doing it whenever my hands were dirty. I kept massaging her left foot for 20 mins then she without opening her eyes pulled her left foot from me and brought it forward towards my face and when it touched me on my cheek she rubbed it there for a fee seconds before she put it on my right shoulder and said “Baby do you mind?” I said “No mom not at all.” Of course I did want her to be comfortable so I could at least bear her feet on my shoulder I thought. Then I picked her right foot and started massaging it the same way for another 30 mins or so. Then she opened her eyes again, looked at me with affection, smiled and put her both feet on the floor and stood up in front of me. I looked up at her she was looking down and smiling then she picked her right foot up and rubbed it on my head shuffling my hair and giggling. I guess she just did not want to bend and do it with her hand, since I was already down there she just used her feet. I felt so loved from her affection that I also smiled at her hugged her other leg. She stood there with her right foot rubbing on top of my head and I hugging her left leg for about couple minutes. Before she said. “Okay son, enough now. Go and put my shoes on the rack and bring my slippers and a glass of water here.” I got up from there and went running picking her heels up. I first kept her shoes in the rack and picked her both slippers in each of my hands. I went to kitchen to get water. I filled the glass, because I was too small to hold glass in one hand I had to use both hands but then how can I carry the slippers. I thought and put the glass on the floor beside the slippers and took both the slippers up and grabbed them in my mouth using my teeth. I took and glass and went to mom. She was already coming towards kitchen so I met her at the door. She started laughing seeing me like that. Then she said she has to take a photo of this. She took her phone and clicked a few pics of me like that.