21. a letter to Marshall

A/N: I hate starting a chapter with a note, but I have to explain this chapter. This is the letter that Gumball is writing to Marshall. Just so you know exactly what's happening! ^_^. Okay, on with it now.
●●°●°□•□•■■°■□□□●●●●●●●•●●•●•□•••
Marshall,
I really don't know how to say this... so I'll just explain right from the start, and hope you understand. I will say this now though.... I love you so much, but this is crazy big news, and I'll understand if you don't want to come back to me.  So, here goes nothing...

18 years ago, my mother was determined to start a family. She couldn't conceive or carry a child of her own naturally, so using cells & DNA from herself & my father, she created me in a test tube in her lab. Once she realized the experiment had been a success, she transfered me to a larger tube, where I grew to full term, being the size of a regular new born baby. Up until now, I've been almost completely normal. But the twist is, as I've just discovered, although I am male on the outside, I also have the internal reproduction system of a female. In other words... It is intirely possible for me to conceive & carry a child of my own. Of our own. Marshall... I'm 8 weeks pregnant. I'm carrying our child. I know we never even talked about having a family, and I swear until today I had no idea I could conceive. But it's happened. And if you want to leave me, then I understand. If you choose not to return from the night-o-shpeer, then I'll raise the child here myself. I won't really be alone, Pepp is super excited to be a grandmother (she practically raised me, this is her grandchild) and I even have my own personal Doctor. I won't bother you for financial support or anything because, well, I don't need it really. And if you ever want to see our child, be it in pictures or face to face, I won't stop you.
I would prefer it if you could stay, and we'd be a family. But I know this is too much to take in, and I understand. It is your decision, either way please don't feel forced into it. I really do love you Marshall lee.

Forever & always, Gumball.
●•●•□°□■■••■•■•■°■□°□□~~°□□•□■°••••
A/N: (ooops, 2 in 1 update) writing this nearly made me cry. Eh. So emotional. Are you guys ready for what happens next? Does Marshall come back to gummy & their child? Or will he stay & take over his throne in the Night-O-Spheer perminantly, leaving his old life behind? :o