12. wait for me?

Gumball: d-did he just.. Propose?!

"M-Marshall, I..."   what will my people say? What if they try to over throw me from my title as Prince, and don't  allow me to be their king when I come of age?! What if... what if this is all too soon.

Marshall: he barely said anything. But his expression wasn't what I hoped for. I tried reading his mind using my powers but the downside to them is they don't always work when I'm nervous or upset... "Gumball... say something. Please..."  

Gumball: "Marshall, I Love you, but I have to think about my kingdom. If they don't accept this, they will overthrow me. I will marry you someday, Just not right now Marshall. I am sorry but I cannot accept your proposal. But, will you wait for me?"

Marshall: "Bubba, I will wait as long as it takes, but first you need to atleast tell the kingdom about us, as a couple."  

Gumball: "Marshall, I'm scared. They have been expecting me to take a WIFE when I come of age, and this is going to shock them. And they will react.... and I dont know if I can handle their reactions."  I feel my eyes begin to sting with tears.

Marshall: I sit back on the couch beside him & stroke his cheek. "They love & respect you bubba, and if they can't  accept you for who you are... then I will simply have to bite them & suck out their insides." I wink at gummy, obviously joking on the last part. I'm just trying to lighten the mood.

Gumball:  I can't help but smile at his usual attitude. He's been down lately ... but I think he is finally getting back to his usual self. "Okay. I'll announce it to the kingdom. I want you by my side when I make the announcement, but not as my fiancée. Not yet."   I hold his hand in mine & he smiles at me.

Marshall: "you're my boyfriend, I want everyone to know what we have. I want them to know that you are mine, and I am yours. I want to be able to walk through the street hand in hand with you. Of course I will be by your side to make this announcement. I love you"

Gumball: "Okay. I'll host a ball in 2 days & we'll announce it that way. I love you too" he leans down & kisses my cheek.

Marshall: "sounds good. Now can we ditch the serious stuff & have some fun?" I kiss his forhead & float up towards the ceiling.

Gumball:  "Marshall, I'm still rather tired...."  I feel bad now, he just asked me to marry him, and even though I turned him down, he stayed. And now he just wants to have fun... but I'm too tired. I'm officially the worst boyfriend ever.

Marshall: I turn myself upside down in the air & float down to kiss Gumball's forhead. "I'll just watch a movie, and you can get some sleep." I land on my feet by the T.V, switching it on & picking a random DVD. I sit back beside Gummy & he leans into me, laying down with his head in my lap. I run a few fingers through his soft pink curls.

Gumball: "Thankyou Marshall. You've really been too good to me." I snuggled further into him, and felt myself drifting off to sleep.

~~~□○□○○●●●●●●●○•>•□•□□•□■•■■•°
A/N: hey my lil yaoi kittens~! So, this part is small & doesn't have much in it but I have about a bazilion things going on right now (okay maybe not that many) and don't have time to write a massive update every day. So for now enjoy the cuteness of gumlee & I'll update again sometime soon! :) btw, I enjoy reading feedback in the comments, or my inbox so feel free to leave a comment, ir send me a message! Love hearing from you all! :D anyways; ttfn! X