my cold mafia husband part 22

Author pov.

Jk and y/n are enjoying there while feeding eachother. They are having there sweet time . Now they finished there food and about to go upstairs but then they heard that Jimin has shouted .

Y/n : why is he shouting??

Jk : seems like he shout in anger.

They both ran upstairs to see what the matter.

Up stairs

They came and saw that chocolate shake is all over Jon's face and he is ........

Jin : come here let me beat that shit from u . ( Yelled in anger)

Jack was jumping here to there and on the other side Jin was trying to catch him while holding his pink sleepers.

Jack : sorry hyung !! I will not do that again.

Y/n ran to Jin and hold him to stop chasing him .

Y/n : oppa control cam down. ( Trying to make him cam )

Jin : how can I , then the matter is about my WWH face . ( Shout but slightly , still angry)

Asss this man will never change even he is angry right now . Then the other also came

V :   what happened???

Jin : after seeing me in this state u are asking me what happened ?? Huh...( Angry graze)

Jk : we  can see but tell us in detail what happened .

Jin : he...he ( pointing towards jack ) that little price of shit throw chocolate shake on me .

Jack : i didn't throw chocolate shake on u . I was just passing and he came in middle.

J hope : and u throw chocolate shake on him . ( Straight)

Jack : no...no... actually ( then he look down)

Suga : say before i break your bones. ( Cold )

Jack : i...i..i was talking to my girlfriend but i was angry on her so because of that i didn't realise ,he is coming and  by mistake throw chocolate shake on him. ( Guilty)

Jk : now go and sleep.

He left

Jin : see what he did to my WWH face my face becoming sticky. ( Pout )

Y/n: oppa go and wash your face.

He move towards bathroom

Rm : now everybody go to your rooms and gud night. ( Cold tone )

Everyone left and y/n & jk move towards there room. Jk go first to fresh and y/n start to cleaning there bed .jk came out .

Jk : you can go now .