my cold mafia husband part 19

Author pov.

At the morning

Everyone is having their breakfast expect y/n and jk  but suddenly jk came to dinning hall and take his siet.

Jin : gud morning.

Jk : gud morning. ( Smile brightly)

V: seems like u are so much happy.

Jk : yeah !!

Rm : by the way where is y/n ??

Jk : ( nervous laugh) ohhh....... actually last night she slept from the stairs and had pain in her leg bcz of that . ( And focus on eating)

Everyone start to eating breakfast silently but then ..................

Jimin: then y/n will not eat breakfast???

Jk : no !!! She will eat . I will take breakfast for her .

Everyone except jk : hmmm.....!!!!

After eating everyone move towards there room and jk take her breakfast and move towards his room.

In the room

Opening the door he was a angry bird is sitting while pouting and crossing her hand on her chest that made him chuckle. He slowly close the and put the food tray on side table and then sit beside her .

Jk : ooooo !!!! Why my babe is angry??( Smile)

Y/n : u are so much bad . ( Not having any eyes contact)

Jk : but what i did ?? ( Confused)

Y/n : u know it is paining like hell . ( Angry pout)

Jk : ( chuckle) ohhh........ Now i understand that is the reason.

Y/n : ( simply nodded)

Jk : i was not able to control myself after seeing the most hottest girl of the world.

Y/n: ( shocked but shy ) uuuuuuu prevent. ( Bcz of the shyness her face because red )

Jk : ( laugh harder ) seeee!!!! Your face become red . ( Not able to control laugh )

Y/n : ( become more shy and turn other side of the bed ) i am not going to talk with u .

Jk : ( put his head on her shoulder) who can i live without talking u  . I am sorry. ( Sad )

Y/n : u have to think before saying that .

Jk : sorry.... sorry....!!!! ( He give her back hug )

Y/ n : ok !!! I will forgive u in a one condition.

Jk : and what it is ???

Y/n : ( turn infornt of jk and hug him ) promise me u will never leave me .

Jk : ( hug her back and smile) i promise i will never leave u till my last breath. ( Give her a kiss on her forehead ) now eat breakfast .

Y/n : ok !!!!

After eating breakfast