My cold mafia husband part 9

Y/n : i am in what ???

Jin : ummm nothing .

Y/n :so, why your other brother's don't like ???

Jin : it is very long story , forget it . I will tell tell you someother day.

Y/n : noo !! I want know it now .

Jin: i tell u some other day . Ok !!!

Y/n : no no !! Oppa . Tell me now .....pls pls pls

Jin : ok ok !! Then this story is about two - three years ago . At that time maknaes was in college where there was new students and taehyung saw a girl fell in love with her first side and she also start to be friendly with them so that's why day by day tae was more felling in love with her . And finally oneday he expresses his felling to her and she accept him . We was very happy to see taehyung this much happy . Taehyung take her for shopping Every week , taehyung was stared to being somuch happy but one day when we was gone to a restaurant to celebrate our Christmas. Taehyung was sad because he asked her to celebrate Christmas with us but she said she will celebrate with his family . After that when we was going back to our home at that time we saw..............

Y/n : what you saw !!!

Jin : we saw her kissing someone and after seeing her taehyung went to much angry then ...

Flashback .

Taehyung pov.

We was going our home then we saw her kissing someone that made me so much angry and i go towards her and hold her hand tightly .

Tae : how dare u !!! ( I yelled at her )

???? : Babe ! Leave me it's hurt . ( She said while struggling from his grip )

Tae : i said how dare you !!!

????: Clam down babe , i was just kissing my bf and what's wrong in it ?

After hearing that he is her bf my world stop"that's means she is cheating on me who cane she " . Whom i love more in my life that the same person break my heart .

??? Bf : listen what she said ?? Now leave her hand .

Tae : from when it's going on ???

???: From four - five years . ( She said like there nothing happened )

Jimin : and why you accept him fucking feeling ???

???: Because it was just a dare and i win ( smirk )

Rm : what do u mean ??.

???: When you three came there ( pointing towards maknaes) so from someone we know that you three was belong to very rich family and from my friend i got a dare to date you and who i do .( She said very proudly )

J hope : shame on u !! Disgusting . ( In a angry tone )

Jin : we think you are our family but you do .............. You are living Devil who play with peoples heart .

???: So i am a play girl or what you expect from me ???

Present ..

Jin : then we take taehyung back home and from some days he just lock his self in his bedroom and then one day came from his room ,that taehyung was different from that taehyung we used to saw he was cold and everyone started to believing that love only give us pain and then one i saw you i felt like you are not like every girl who is cheater , gold digger . And l believe that you will give love to our jungkook who is needy for love he want someone who can gave him love and take care . You are the medicine of his cold behaviour .

Y/n : yes oppa !!! I will give love to jungkook and believe other that every girl is not same .

Jin : i trust you !!!

Y/n pov .

We was making dinner then i heard sound of door bell .

Y/n : ohh !! My cold ice cube came . ( Spoke in low tone but inuf to hear Jin )

Jin :cute Nick name you gave to her . ( He smiled and i also slime back and went to open the door )

Jungkook pov.

As usual she welcome me with a big smile in her face and i came and sat on the couch , she bring a glass of water and i drink it after that she left . I was scrolling my phone then i heard footsteps from my behind so i turn my head and saw my brothers standing over ther i go and hug them .