my cold mafia husband part 12

Y/n pov.

After saying bye to my friends i was going inside but then i heard someone calling my name so i turn back and see a boy in black marks coming towards me .

??: Hey!!y/n . ( In a clam voice )

Y/n : hi ! But do u know my name ??

???: Ohh sorry !! I don't introduce myself. I am your husband's friend .

Y/n : but i didn't see u in our wedding place ?? 

???: Ohh dear y/n you ask so many questions .

Y/n : stop !! Calling me that . ( Little bit yelled )

???: Sorry !!! Sorry !! ( Nervous laugh )

Y/n : ok !! Why are you standing outside come in . ( Smile )

After i invite him to come inside his face expression changed  . Now i has the same look like my cold ice cube
" Ohhh!!! Jungle book ( jk) choose him friends  like him interesting!!"

???: No!! I will come another day.  I just came hear to give him this .( He show me a Letter) give it to Kim's brothers. ( Cold tone )

Y/n : ohk !!

After he also left . I look at the letter and move my lazy ass** towards the mansion .

In mansion

I came and saw Kim's brothers are sitting on couch while discussing something. I didn't want to disturb them but what can I do him's friends told me give him so i go towards them .

Y/n : Jungle.. i mean jungkook here take his . ( I said while offering him that letter and take it )

Jk : what is it.?? ( Cold tone)

Y/n : i don't know but he told me that he is your friend and told me to give u.

V: you ask him what is his name .

Y/n: ohh shit. !! Forget that . ( I said while hitting my head )

Jimin : do you know who he look like ??

Y/n : i don't able to see his face bcz he was wearing marks .

Jin : okk !! Y/n can u pls make coffe for us .

V: hot chocolate for me .

Jk : pls make banana milk shake for me . ( Ohk !! This bunny love Banana milk shake . Ooooo!! My baby )

Y/n : ok !! But just wait for a minute. ( After that i left towards kitchen)

BTS pov.

We was discussing about our mission but then y/n came and grabe everyone attends. She handle a paper to jk and told us that our friend told her to give us . After that she left . Now everyone eyes is on that letter.

Rm: jk !! Open the letter . ( Serious tone)

Jk pov.

I opened that letter and start reading it after reading it i become hella  angry .

V: jk what is written on it ??

J hope : let me see .

I handle that paper to hyung after reading that letter everyone become shocked and angry . The letter was from our enemy who is the mafia of under world .

In that Letter.

Hello !!

My so called enemy's sons

Identify me ?? So let me introduce myself. I am Lars. So much long time that we didn't meet . You know what i saw in my dream today  i saw you all knees down on my foot and bending me to leave you don't kill u  but then i woke up . And don't be happy that it was a only dream i will make it true  and do you  all want to know that most interesting thing is first is think that  jk i will sold your wife to black market but when my son saw her he is observed with her and now i am thinking that  after you all will die i will arrange a weeding of my son and your innocent wife that she didn't know what is going to be happen to her . I am sending this letter from my son's hand so that he can saw her soon be become wife face infront oh him eyes. You all did a bad thing that don't call  me on your lovely brother jk ' s wedding that's unfair . And jk i also know that you don't take y/n virginity and that will be great infact i didn't have that daughter in law who is used by other than her husband .

Ok bye bye for now . Meet you all soon

Jin : who he know that you didn't take y/n virginity ??

Jk : i also don't know ???

Rm : we have to protect her from them bcz she is weak .

Suga : jk lisent !!! You have to make her yours .

Jk : what do u mean ?? ( Jung shook)

Jimin : we mean that take her virginity infact take her first kiss .

V : be her first kiss .

Jk : no i can't what she think about me .

Rm : this is only for her safety and what's wrong in it you are her husband you have all rights.

Jk : i know i am her husband but try to understand i want her to also fall for me not to hate me . She will hate me if i do something with her i don't want to show low in her eyes , i don't want her to scary from me , i don't want to her to ran away from me . I just want her love me and if forcefully take her virginity she will thought that i am a devil who love to play with girls and you all know that she is innocent then who can i .

Suga: that's mean you can see someone taking her virginity and you can't  take what i your . ( In angry )

Jk : i don't say that didn't take her virginity but at correct time no now she didn't know me properly . Hyung !!! Try to understand  i am doing it on a porpuse.

J hope : i can understand .

Jin : but you have to promise that you will never let her go .

Jk : i promise you hyung . ( Smile  and he also slime back)

Jimin : okkk !!! Throw that paper in dustb......

Before he can complete his sentence we hear y/n voice . She was holding a tray and coming towards us .

Y/n : your coffee is ready .

V : and my hot chocolate ??

Y/n : yup !! It is also ready and Banana milk shake is also .

She serve us

Jin : y/n !! Where is yours ??

Y/n : ohh my ?? It is in kitchen .

Rm : so you are not going to have it with us ?? ( Raising eyebrow)

Y/n : it's not like that . I just don't want to distribute you all . Okk !! Now i am leaving you guys can continue and call me if you want something .

Jimin : no !! U are not going anywhere just go and bring your cup also here .

Y/n : oppa !! But ...

J hope : no buts just go and bring your cup here you will have it  with us .

She stand up and go towards kitchen