my cold mafia husband part 14

Jk pov.

I came in my room and i was shocked when suddenly y/n came and hug me .i was just standing there frozen , it is like a dream for a second i can't able to process anything that is happening to me . I also want to hug her back then how ?? . But she pulled out from the hug still holding me and look into my eyes . She was looking with her innocent eyes and pout . That was inef to give me heart attack.

Y/n : jungkook are u okay ??( Wait she is crying)

Jk: yes i am!! But why are u crying??

Y/n: i heard gun shot sound so i think something bad is happen to you . ( I smiled and wipe her tears using my thumb )

Jk : now stop crying . See !! I am ok .

Y/n: ( she nooded) but what was that sound ??

Jk : it was just nothing . ( Smiled )

Y/n : you look good when u smile . Pls always keep this smile on your face . ( She said while smiling )

Ohh!! My y/n u are the reason of my smile if you will always live with me then his smile always be on my face

Jk : ( i nooded Little bit ) ok now let's sleep . ( Cold but not rude )

She nooded and laid down in the bed .i go to bathroom and came back then i saw my love was sleeping peacefully , then moon light hit her face that time she was looking like a angel who come from heaven. My angel,my princess, my love ,my bunny, my heart beat , my everything , my life ,my world. After that i also laid down beside her and hug her . "Yes i hug her every night so she can't able to know . It feels like heaven when i am with her . I can't imagine life without her . I love u and this love is increasing sec by sec . But i don't know when i will able to confess u " . With at i drip in dream world.

At morning

Y/n pov.

I wake up and see my bunny sleeping peacefully . Who can someone imagine that he is the most dangerous mafia . First i didn't believe in first side love but after seeing him i believe in first side love.yes,i am in love with him form the first time when he came to my house and yesterday i was so much scared then i heard that gun shot , i think that some thing bad happened to my love . Thinking this i was scared that how i will live without him , without his voice, without his cold face , and everything . Then i got up and move towards bathroom and today is day off and also today is little bit cold so i wear this 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

 Then i got up and move towards bathroom and today is day off and also today is little bit cold so i wear this 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

And rush towards downstairs to prepare breakfast for everyone .

In kitchen

I came here and see  all oppa expect yoongi are cooking breakfast and the kitchen is so much messed up . " Oh my god !!! Where u stuck me " .

Y/n : gud morning !! What u all are doing this earlier ?? (Smile)

V : what you see . ( No emotion)

Y/n : yup !! I can see u all are cooking but why what you are all are cooking .
(Reply with smile)

Jmin : breakfast !!( Straight )

Y/n : i can see!!

V : then why are u asking . ( Not looking at me )

Then i look towards hyung line and ask

Y/n: do u want any help ??

Jin : yes !! Just give me flour.

Y/n : ohk !!

I give it to him and i also go to prepare some pasta . And after some minutes everyone finish there and place food on table . Jungkook and suga  also came and now everyone is enjoying their meal and i sitting between jungkook and Jin oppa .

Jin : pls don't be mad on v and jimin bcz of there behaviour . ( Wishper)

Y/n: no i am not  . ( Wishper for reply )

Jin : actually at morning they are scolded up by rm that's why. ( Wishper)

We both was busy in our wishper conversation but then bcz of jimin oppa fake cough bring us back .

Jimin :  jk  u remember that today  we are going for a mission ???

Jk : yes hyung i remember.

But he didn't think important to tell me about that .

Y/n : jungkook u didn't tell me ??

Jk : how can I ?? U was scared last night and that's why i didn't tell you .(cold )

V : she was scared ?? 

Jk: yes she was bcz..........

Before he could complete his sentence i put my hand on his mouth to stop him

Y/n : bcz i Saw lizard last night . ( Awake smile)

And jk was looking at me shocked his was clearly saying that why i laied to them but i do a sign to tell him that don't them

J hope : young lady u are grown up now  if you scared from a little lizard then how i gonna be  ??

Y/ n : he he he !! Oppa it is just my child hood fear .

After  finishing everyone their  meals everyone move towards there room for  ready  for the mission expect y/n.

In room

Jk: why u stop me saying that u are  scared from that gun shot sound .( Straight and cold while folding his hand on his chest)

Y/n : actually i don't want tell that i am scared from that gun shot .