my cold mafia husband part 16

At morning

Y/n pov.

When i felt sunshine hitting my face , i open my eyes and slowly sit on the bed thinking about my dream . I saw that jk is proposing me and i accept his profose and we are living happy life . I was in my thought then i feel someone's presence beside me so i move my gaze towards and the view soften my eyes , i was my bunny is sleeping peacefully beside me while seeing his it's feels like heaven.while staring i forget that time i running so i hurry up and go towards washroom .

In bathroom

I have finished brushing my teeth and about to go for shower then i was blood stained clothes in dirty clothes baskest . My mind was not able procced , i have so many questions in my mind like - is this blood belong to jungkook , this is the blood of someone else , is they kill someone , is jungkook have any worst?? . I move towards the bedroom and reach to bed.i go near to him and slide his t shirt little bit to see there is any worst or not . I didn't see any worst but infact of that i see his abs , my eyes get windered i saw his abs first time and i didn't know that it would be this much perfect and i was busy in observing his abs that i don't realise that he is already wake up and staring at me with his cold face .

Jk : what are doing??( Cold )

Y/n : nothing !!( Nervous laugh) i saw blood on your shirt so i think that you got a wound , so i came here to check u .

Jk : i am fine .

I nooded and start going towards the bathroom but then a question hit my mind . I turn around to him

Y/n : then whose blood is this ??? ( Confused )

Jk : nun of your business !!( Give me a dead glare )

After he glare at me i turn around and start going towards bathroom he look dangerous when he glare thinking about that i get goosebumps.

After bath

I came and saw he was talking on phone and the he hang the call . He look at me and stand up and directly go towards bathroom without saying something . Something i think that who can i fell in love with his coldy and then i pick up my phone and saw today is 14 February means valentine day . Today i confress my feeling to him but for that i need help of someone . I go downstairs and saw everyone sitting on the dinning table and eating there breakfast quietly .

I go and also have sit . Maids came and serve food to me .

Y/n : oppa !! ( Nervous )

Jin : yes . ( Smile )

Y/n : i want to ask u all help .

Rm : for what ?? ( Confused)

Y/n : actually !! U all know that today is what date ??

Suga : today is 14 feb but why ??

Y/n : correctly today is 14 feb .

Jimin : come on the point !!( Cold )

Y/n: i know u all think that i am lieing but it is true so listen it clearly .

Y/n : i want to confess my feeling to jk .

Ot6: what !!!( Shocked not able believe on there own ears )

Y/n: yes !! And i need your all help to confess jk .

After that they all become to much happy that his brother is now getting his love of her life and she also love her but scared if she leave him .

Y/n: pls help me!! I love him by my whole heart , i can't imagine my life without him , he is my heart beat and i promise u all that i will never leave him pls help me .