Bonus part - Jealousy Jealousy

Taylor leaned her arm on the counter as she talked to the bartender in front of her with a wide smile on her face.
"Is this your first time here?" The attractive girl in front of her questioned as she poured Taylor a shot.
"Yeah, you worked here a long time?"
"A year but I also work part time at Death & Co"
"Well maybe I should check it out someday." Taylor grinned just before she was harshly pulled away by her elbow.

"Everything okay babe?" She questioned as she caught sight of her girlfriend.

"What are you doing?" Asher glared at Taylor and then at the girl behind her wiping tables.

"Oh I was just talking to the nice bartender-"

Asher sneered. "I'm not stupid, who was she?"

"What? What did I do?"
"Stop flirting with her."
"No one is flirting with anyone."
"So why does she keep looking here and touching you?"
"I didn't even notice!"
"I didn't come here to watch you to flirt with other people right in front of my face!"

"I was just talking to her! God what has gotten into you!?" Taylor remarked, throwing her hands in the air.
"Why don't you ask her instead?" Asher taunted in response, folding her arms.
"You're making a big deal out of nothing, again."
"Okay so what you're telling me is that I'm not even allowed to be upset if someone is hanging all over my girlfriend while I'm standing a few inches away?"

"She wasn't hangi-ofcourse you ar-baby, look at me, I only have eyes for you, okay?" Taylor grabbed her chin so she could make Asher face her. "Stop pouting and tell me you're okay."

"I'm okay."
"Okay. Are we good now?"

"No." As soon as those words left her mouth she pulled Taylor by her collar and smashed their lips together.

"Mhmph!" Taylor gasped but let Asher run her hands all over her body and smother her mouth with hers. "Fuck." She managed to let out a sigh as Asher pulled away to let her catch a breath.

She opened her eyes and met her girlfriend's smirking one's.

"Now we're good."