Chapter 3 - Things Go Wonderfully Right (Or Horribly Wrong)

'End in burning flames or paradise/ I should just tell you to leave/ I know exactly where it leads/ But I watch us go round and round each time/ You got that james dean daydream look in your eyes/ I got the red lip classic thing that you like/ Crashing down/ But we come back everytime/ Lights are off/ She's taking off her clothes/ Tight little skirt/ Out with some other girl/ Can't stop thinking about you/ Just take me home'
________________

"Perhaps I don't deserve nice things
because I am paying for sins
I don't even remember."

____________________________________

A room full of crowded people, flashing led lights and blaring music.

Asher and Taylor had both unconsciously decided to pass off whatever happened between them just a few days ago. Taylor especially was trying to just go back to her normal, weird lifestyle with Asher as it was better than the awkward moments of silence they had been forced to endure these past few days.

As of right now Asher was sitting in Taylor's lap with a pod between them. They were blowing smoke into each others lips with Asher's arms around her neck and Taylor's on the curve of her back.

In a moment of irrational thinking, Taylor dragged Asher's hips in a little forward and backward movement. The latter's head dropped with a breathy moan, arms falling loose as she gasped, surprise gripping her features.

Experimentally, Taylor did it again, more forcefully this time making Asher groan as she clasped her hand on the other's shoulder in order to stop her. "What.. are you doing." She gasped, her breathing heavy and rugged.

"Oh you want me to stop?" Taylor innocently questioned moving her hands away.
"Just be.. quiet" Asher breathed out and before Taylor could say anything else she started moving her hips herself, slowly, hesitantly.

Little gasps started escaping Asher's mouth as she succumbed to the intoxicating pleasure of her clit directly rubbing through her underwear, beneath the skirt she was wearing, against Taylor's clothed thigh, her face inches away from her as she gradually lost control of her senses. Taylor placed her hands firmly on the other's hips in order to make her move faster. Moans and groans started escaping Asher's lips as she went harder, her breath hitting Taylor's face.

"Yeah that's it." Taylor grinned "Ride my thigh, make yourself cum."
"God I- fuck" Asher's breath stuck in her throat and her legs started losing their rhythm. She began to moan louder as her fingers dug into Taylor's shoulders to steady herself for the intense orgasm she could feel growing inside of her.

But just seconds before she was about to reach her high, the door slammed open and Tana came in shouting "COME ON GUYS WE'RE GONNA CUT THE CAKE!"

Tana, you fucking-

Taylor turned to look at the panting girl on top of her when she heard a frustrated sigh escape her parted lips. Asher had her eyebrows furrowed, clearly annoyed due to the loss of her orgasm. Taylor then slid her finger on the dampness left on her thigh through Asher's underwear and rather seductively drew the same finger into her mouth. She sucked on it, never taking her eyes of Asher throughout then releasing it with a pop. Asher sucked in a breath looking down at her but Taylor took that chance to slip away from beneath her leaving Asher motionless, out of breath and incredibly turned on.

Since that night, things had been highly on edge with between those two, as expected. The sexual tension could've been cut off with a knife, which was the sole reason why they had been avoiding each other, once again.