Part 26

It started two weeks ago, a student  who was not even in her class started bothering her. He must be one or two younger than her , he had boyish look but his features were way too familiar. He  looked like on of the tripathis.
He had got caught hold of her when she was reading chapter around a small pond that was near back of the college. She used to come here often more than the library she found peace here and she could do her studies and assignment here. Suddenly she found someone sitting next to her. She squirmed and looked on the side "Hi My name is Aakash" extending his hand but something about his eyes told Imlie to not extend her hand.
When she didnt respond, "I see. Seems apko dosti karna pasand nai hai. I been watching you.." he said.
"Excuse me?" A little shocked at his statement
"Khair just wanted to say " he came near her she backed her head still in daze and confused at the scene infront of her. "Ke aap bohut khoobsurat hai" and with that he went.

She was breathing hard, still in shock. Once she gathered herself , so many thoughts ran in her mind. Who was he? Why the hell is he watching me? How come i didnt attack him back? Maybe too shock of sudden behavior of this stranger? His looks are familiar... That was her first meeting him.

In next two weeks, he would pass by her and wink with that evil smirk, she wanted to give piece of her mind when they are alone. She didnt want to make scene. She was too frustrated and that day she had fight with Aryan for silly reason - his clothes around the room. Poor Aryan she scratched him, it must have hurt him bad. But they had made up. He had been busy and she too and little time they get she didnt want to tell him about this encounter. Anyways he talked to her only once other than he would pass by her either winking, or smile. Next time, he is going to get it from her.