Part 13

Next two days went pretty uneventful. Aryan stopped talking to her, she tried talking to him but he just would find a way to ignore and leave from there.
It was weekend when Uncle and Aunty return. Imlie ran into Auntie hugging her cried her out. She felt so lonely. "Beta" caressing her head. "Bus , bus hoja" she took her and made her sit down. Imlie told them about Aaditya. "I don't want to him to trouble you guys Aunty. Pata nai wo kya karega. He doesnt even care about Police. Main yaha se chali jaungi mein nai chati mere wajah se aap logo kuch ho. I wont forgive myself" she wept like a child.

"Kahi nai jaogi tum. Jab tak hum hai uski himmat nai hai" Uncle scolded her.
"Beta apne dost ko batao, jiske baare mein tumne bataya tha." She shook her head.
"You love him right? I can see it whenever you talk about him. Use bata do shayas wo madad kar paye, wo itna bade company ke maalik hai unki bhi poch hogi. Aise to hum kuch nai karpayenge. Tumhe ladna hoga" s

"Nai Aunty. He thinks am happily married , he thinks its the normal arrange marriage where a new bride just taking time to adjust. I dont want him into get in this mess. Its not his battle Aunty. I dont want wo mujhe koi kamzor aurat samjhe, ya phir ye ke meina unka use kia. Bus bina expect kia i just want keep loving him. Plus he is dating someone else" She smiled like she always does when talking about her Aru. After Uncle and Aunty sat with her and talked to her she felt little better. But she was worried about Aryan he wont speak to her not even give a chance. 

*ping* She checked her phone, it was Aryan.
"You come to my house right now Imlie varna mujhe burs koi nai hoga😡" he was pissed for sure. Maybe he is calling her over to talk.

She went there happily, that he came into sense and ready to listen to her. She told the couple she will be late. They told her to be careful.
When she reached his house, she went into living room and what she saw -the ground beneath gave away. She stood there speechless and frozen. Aadtiya was sitting on sofa slumped hand on his eyes as if he is crying and Aryan had hand on his shoulder trying to console him.