Part 20

Next morning, after freshning up she decided to make breakfast. When she was just about to go downstairs, Aryan came out in towel arms folded across his chest, "Madam come here"he said.

"Nai"
"Bola na aao"
"Nai"
"Aao"
"Naaai" and she went downstairs paying no heed to him. His face was embarassed for sure.

She made breakfast and before he comes down, she left without him to police station.
She sat there while the hawaldar took her statement. He said she will have to show proof of the beatings which she knew she had taken pictures of her scars.
"Ye kon hai? " suddenly hawaldar asked
She looked up confused, she saw Aryan sitting next to her. She gasped in suprise.
"Dost" he replied for her.
"Maine commissioner Uncle se baat karli hai, lawyer bhi hai- please take due action soon. Chaye to main call lagake deta hoon" he stated.

So this is all he been doing, that dau that man must be a lawyer. Why is he doing all this? Dost hai to kya? She dont want to fight in front of the police. Once all formalities were completed, Aryan got up and left waiting for Imlie by the car.

"Aaj shaam ko mujhe beach pe milna, kaam hai" he simple ordered her. She stood there with mouth open at this audacity.
"First tell me, i came right to take care why did you come? Dost ho isliye kuch bhi karoge? Kal raatko halat dekhi thi? Harming yourself akal hai ke nai?" She kept scolding him but it made no difference to him.

She grabbed him by collar, " what is wrong with you Aryan?! You are behaving like stranger past couple days.. You say couple words and thats it... Batao.. I am you best friend right ? Please stop making yourself guilty. I forgive you!! " she pleaded looking for any emotions in his eyes.

"Dost are you sure Imlie? You never considered me best friend, rahi baat you forgiving me .. please dont i dont deserve it. I dont want to fight middle of road. Aaj shaam beach pe"

"Nai ayenge" she said angrily "aur tum officr akele jao nai aana tumhare saath"
"Oh baby you are coming to office with me.I am not leaving you alone until that man is behind bars."

She started walking other way, he put her on shoulders and put her in car.
"Saamne police station hai aur tum ahhhhhh"
She screamed in frustration at this man behavior. She will go to beach and vent her frustration right now its time for work.

The anger kept building up until evening. Aryan and her went home together. He left a note that a driver will come to pick her up. He will be waiting for her. He also mention not to wear anything fancy.

Making a face , Imlie thought ofcourse its not a date i thought mana ne ke khatir thoda romantic banoge confessiya karoge but nai his maniac ness is not out yet. Anyways all that anger in her he better be wary of her.