Part 18

His behavior doesnt suprise her anymore. He is coping she can see that. His way of coping. she didnt bother him rest of the night or did he. Next day , he took her to work but the ride was silent. Imlie wanted to talk about kiss but she felt nervous for the first time.

Aadtiya was there. He ignored her as usual. She saw Aryan talking to him something and after that they both left together somewhere. She kept all stuff on desk to go after them. What is the man upto now!?

She almost missed them, he took him to a park nearby. Not many people were there. He took him behind two big trees. Slowly , she peeked through the tree and saw Aryan punching the monster. He kept punching him.

"HOW DARE YOU!?  YOU MOTH******* I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU! " Aadtiya tried fighting back he even gave one or two punch back. But Aryan was stronger  he wasnt going to let him  go alive and Imlie cannot let Aru be a murderer!!

She ran and hold him from the waist, "STOP Aru please Stop!!" But he ignored her pleas.
It was hard holding him , his bulky body and her petite frame.
He was so much in rage , that trying to reach Adtiya he put too much force that Imlie fell on her back. "OUCH! JUNGLI SANDH! CHODO USE MAR JAYEGA WOH!!! ARYAN SINGH RAHTORE I AM HURT HERE!! " that ought to do it , Imlie chuckled and it did. He turned around in frenzy and looked over Imlie who was on ground.

"Sorry , sorrry sorry" he repeated picking her up. "Are you ok baby?" He asked looking over her body for any bruises. She just hold his cheeks, "Calm down! NOW!" Her one look shut him up.

Again he said the word baby but he didnt realize what it made Imlie feel.

"So tell how did you bring him out here , what did you tell him? Chal tumhe ice cream khilata hu?" She giggled trying to distract him from punching that as***** again. Uh oh... he looks more pissed.

"Mazak lag raha hai tumhe? Mein use" he got up and turned around to go back but Imlie was faster he grabbed his leg which made him trip and he fell face down. Imlie got up and sat on him with all the force and grabbed his hand.

"WHAT THE F***? GET OFF ME IMLIE!? I AM GOING TO KILL HIM " he scolded her.

"THAT WHAT I DONT WANT!MURDERER NAI BANOGE TUM! MY GOD MY THROAT HURTS ALREADY AND YOU BEEN YELLING PAST TWO DAYS LIKE MANIAC! CALM DOWN !!!"  He struggled to get free.

She looked at aadtiya who was half sitting now, he was bloddied. "Get out from here before i lose control on this man. For sure he wont leave. RUN!!" And thats what exactly that monster did he ran for life. Once he was out of sight, Imlie got off Aru, this man was still in rage.

He got up turned around and looked at Imlie pissed, "Dont you have work?" With the calmest voice which scared Imlie.
"Sorry Sir" she smiled and ran from there.