Part 15

After dropping of Imlie, he felt lost. He didnt want to go home so he just drove around. The kiss- it still lingered on his lips. The way she looked at and smiled. Something about the smile was gnawing him inside. When she kissed him, he was shocked but he didnt deny it either. His infatuation had became deep. Even when she cooked that dinner for them, he felt a tug in his heart. Infact when he and Natasha had a talk , he clearly told her even though he was excited to date her and know her there was nothing more than just attraction and Natasha was very understanding. He even talked about Imlie to her, and she was the one who bought the topic- "are you sure you dont like her Aryan? The way you talk about her? " He told her she is just best friend and that she is married.

He kept denying and denying but when she confessed today it was from the heart. But he cannot ignore the fact what Aadtiya told him. Is there more than meet the eyes?? Should he go back and give her chance to talk?? He was hell confused. Too much going inside of him. He felt horrible to shout and scold her . Even if he tells her how he feels how does that matter he cant ruin somebody's marriage. Suddenly he remember the break room scenario, he tried to push his brain to remember the exact scenes. He realized , that day Imlie looked pissed somewhat disheavled. F*** , he stomped on the breaks. He needs answer, was the marriage already on rocks?? Is that what it is? Was Imlie embarassed to tell him that she just not compatible? But then what about Aaditya said??? He wants answers.

Imlie POV:

All the bhadaas the Tripathis had kept, the silence that they maintained was for today. When she entered, her mother in law slapped her and said something about how her family has to answer everyone. How she ruined the reputation. Everyone was questioning her, she had enough.

"BUS!!!" She shouted "I am just fullfiling my promise to somebody! If you think am back then you are wrong!"
"Wah wab zabaan to badi chalne lagi hai" Bua retorted.
"Budhiya band hoja warna aaj tu jayegi" Aadtiya came and pulled her hair. "How dare you talk to my bua like that , say sorry" He pushed her to her feet. Imlie being Imlie spat on the ground near. He grabbed her hair again, "Aise nai manaogi, he grabbed her hand and took her to room other members followed. "he removed his belt and whacked her at front . "Ahh" she screamed she turned around and the whack came again. She saw his bottle, she quickly grabbed it and broke the bottle which stopped the beating. She pointed the broken bottle to them, "Dont you dare, come near me or else i will cut you in pieces. Get out!" Her eyes was red and she have had enough. "OUT! Or i will cut your son's wrist! Out!!" Everybody scared of her the woman infront of them scurried out closing the door. She went and locked it from inside.

She was breathing hard. She looked inside her kameez, blood was seeping through. She kept her promise she came to house but that doesnt mean she will stay. Once everybody is sleeping she will run away again. This time for good from the city itself away from everything. She will go another city start new, it will be hard but its nothing compare to what she faced here. Atleast the police there wont be bought, even if they find her she can file report. It was 10 pm. She will leave by 1 am. Her clothes were at Uncle and Aunty place. She texted that its time for her to leave. They called her but she didnt pick. She had no energy . She fell on her knees and kept her head on the edge of the bed her face facing the door. A small fear though,somebody can break in and harm her. She wept of the pain, her friend didnt listen to her it broke her the most. She was going to tell him everything had he given a chance. She closed her eyes, but she was alert she cannot sleep. She was just trying to erase the pain, she removed her top. It was ruined. She didnt even have ointment in the room. She let the cool breeze hit her body maybe that will sooth her. She laid the top on bed to dry it out. She went to bathroom and clean the mess. It was excruciating pain, skin had peel off in parts , her breast had big gash across. She couldnt look anymore she went out and settled in same position facing the door, glass in her hand waiting for them to sleep.

As she let breeze hit her skin, she closed her eyes . Suddenly she felt a hand, she jerked her eyes open, the door was closed . She turned around. Aru.

Aru stood there with red eyes, Imlie saw emotion she never saw. He was breathing hard, as if somebody is choking him. She realized he came thru window, she forgot she was  naked from top. She quickly grabbed her kameez and wore it. But he had already seen the front too. His eyes went wide when he saw the front. He had his hands fisted.

Imlie is scared, that if she speaks all hell will break loose. But she had to , " Why are you here Aru? I kept my side of promise. Maine apni dosti nibhai" and she smiled.

He didnt say anything, he just stood there .