Part 11

She hid her face, she couldnt control her tears.
She was emotional by his way of apology. She knew he meant all the words. She is lucky to have him in her life. Best friend hi sahi.
She felt his hand touching her hand, he took her hands in his, "Itna bura tha kya" he pouted.
She shook her head with smile "it was too good Sir"
He got angry, "Then ye Sir wapas jao puri mehnat pani mein"
"Are baba i am just teasing you Aryan"
He looked at her and smiled .
"You have beautiful voice, and upar se beautiful heart" she said with a smile.

"Acha ek baat suno, aaj tum pasta nai khoage" she left him standing there confused. She went into kitchen. The dal was ready she cooked it quickly. Chawal was ready as well.

She and chacha got the bowls and laid on the table.

"Imlie i forgot totally, tumhe ghar jana hoga waha"
"Dont worry i have informed them" she lied
"Betho" she gestured him to come and take a seat.
"Ye kya hai?! Daal chawal!!" He exclaimed
"Ha you going to eat this. No complaining" she scolded him
"Acha am going now tum khao aaram se" she started to grab her purse from the sofa when he called "tum bhi khao mere saath"
"Nahi you and chacha eat, i will have to leave now " she waved and left.

Chacha told Aryan that daal was cooked by Imlie. He was surprised, he loved the daal. He texted her same and thanked her. She didnt reply back until late night. "You welcome. And try to eat desi khana sometimes😒🙄"

He chuckled at her text and emoji. Finally he got his friend back.

It was new week and first day for Imlie at the pizza place. The manager showed her around and told her to shadow next couple days. By end of night she was exhausted handling two jobs. At work Imlie and Aryan continued their banter infact one day Aryan challenged Imlie to keep quiet whole day which she lost because he bothered her so much that she had to reply. This relation was only behind the doors , infront of employees they were just like any other boss employee relation.
Aryan noticed Imlie looking tired and usual, he even noticrd that Aadtiya and Imlie would not talk with each other at work. Maybe they want to keep it professional and so Aryan did not bother to ask.
Even Imlie was suprised by Aaditya behavior but as she thought that he must have learned his lesson. She already had contacted lawyer for divorcr he would be soon getting the notice.

One afternoon, Aryan asked her to come to his cabin, as soon she entered, he jumped from his seat, " Yaar Natasha is coming, she told me that we should go out again and wo aai bhi nai and am nervous Imlie i need your help!!"

"But ismein how can i help? " she looked at him confused
"Yar just motivation dedo thoda, aaj shaam ko i have to pick her up and i told her to stay at my place.. weird to nai hoga na" he asked
"If she agreed and you dont have issue then i dont see it as weird. And if you are picking her up how about you prepare nice dinner for and suprise her. She will see new side of you" She smiled at the idea. "Yar the only thing i can cook is maggi " making a sad face.
Before Imlie could come with another idea, Aryan interuppted her thought, "Thodi cheating kar sakte haina.. chacha has gone to his village.. kya tum banadogi khana" scratching his head looking embarassed.

Imlie was taken aback by his ask but nevertheless anything for him. She smiled and nodded, "Thik hai i will have to come with you today then"
"Thank you Imlie yaar my bestest cutest dumbest friend" with that he gave her a hug.
"Did you call me dumb"
"Yes"
"Why"
"Because"
"Why"
"Nikal gaya muh se" he looked down confused at himself
She hit him on shoulder . "Ouch gadhe ho tum"
"Hey am your boss" all of sudden with stern voice
"Sorry Sir" confused at this behavior
He started laughing. Imlie got mad and left.
Aryan told Imlie to hurry so they can reach home and start the prep. During the car ride, Aryan said , "By the way don't worry, i took your pati permission. I told him that i have to take you to a late meeting " he said. 

Imlie internally gasped at his statement. Oh my god. Thank god monster hasnt opened his mouth but now an unknown fear started creeping in. She realized all of sudden all this time his silent means he waiting on something she just did not know what he will do. She will have to be careful. "Imlie" he snapped his finger in front of her face.

"Jab dekho kho jati ho. I always talk, kabhi apna bhi life share karo, one sided friendship boring hai nai??"
"Oh please Aru.." she bit her tongue for blurting out the name like that
"Aru..." he commented "sounds girly , tum hi bula sakti ho mujhe kuch aisa" he smirked not minding his new nickname.

Hey sita maiya kahe humara control emotions pe se chut rahe hai. I have to be careful here too. They reached home and went straight to kitchen to see whats there to cook.

They decided on a paneer sabzi apparently Natasha loves paneer, daal on Aryan's demand, and ofcourse roti . She told Aryan to freshen up while she will take care of kitchen. Imlie prepared the food with all the love. Just for her Aru and his happiness. 

"Oh my god , it smells delicious"- coming down the stairs.

Imlie had kept everything ready. Oh my god he looks delicious.. shut up Imlie giggling internally. She can voice out her thoughts to herself. He was wearing a black shirt and trouser. He looks scrumptious. Imlie ! Smacking herself , i need to get out of her or i am going to be babbling buffoon.

"Chalo, am leaving aur ha ek do candle bhi jala dena" while she was about to leave he grabbed her wrist to stop her.

He turned her around , and kissed her hands and pulled her more closer and gave her a hug. "Thank you " he whispered in her ear.
"You are the best"
Separating from hug , "Yes i know" and turned and left. She did not want him to notice that she was blushing from his touch. Why does he do that?? It makes her go weak . Without thinking further she left, she had to call out sick from other job. She sighed thinking how is she capable of all this.