Following along with "what Mitsuri likes," I tend to get him sweets, but he'd just give the sweets I buy him to Mitsuri! Mitsuri knows of this and always thanks me for buying her even more sweets.

Finding out Obanai's preferences is going to be difficult.

Next was Sanemi. Sanemi doesn't like it when I get him snacks or drinks. He scolds me saying that it's a waste of time and money. Practically anything I give him he complains or finds some way to complain about it. Yet, anytime I offer to take anything back, he'd just change his mind that he will eat or drink it, but later. So, in a way, everything I get him he hates, but forces himself to accept the gifts. Then again, there was only one person who Sanemi did accept gifts from, and that was Kanae. Maybe I should ask her for Sanemi's preferences.

Lastly was Muichiro. Compared to Obanai and Sanemi, Muichiro has to be the hardest to pin down. The issue with Muichiro is that he-

 The issue with Muichiro is that he-

"I forgot."

"What do you mean you forgot?"

"I don't know what I like from the vending machines."

----

But today's the day! I will find out Muichiro's preferences once and for all. For the past few days I've been making a list of things after buying to keep check of what the turquoise eyed 1st year likes. So far there's nothing he likes, but that's going to end today.

Though I do find it quite odd that Muichiro forgot what he likes from the vending machines. Could it be some way to hide what he likes to eat?

"Muichiro?"

The turquoise eyed boy slowly looks down at me, in some daze. He blinks. "..."

"Muichiro?" I say again.

"...Who are you?"

My mouth falls. 'Muichiro has to be playing right? We literally have classes together!' I plaster a smile, playing along with his joke. "Haha, very funny, Muichiro."