ฯ 15. Grandsons

ฯ ┊FIFTEEN╰┈➤ ❝ GRANDSONS ❞

ฯ ┊FIFTEEN
╰┈➤ ❝ GRANDSONS

ฯ ┊FIFTEEN╰┈➤ ❝ GRANDSONS ❞

Y/N'S POV;

It was the end of the day as I was packing up my materials before heading home. There were a few people left in Aizawa's class but I paid no mind to them as I was up and out. I'm used to walking home alone at this point. Zenitsu and Inosuke would normally regroup with wherever Tanjiro and Genya are, to head home together. The Hashiras would either normally stay after class to work on student council business.

I sigh just even thinking about the Hashiras and the idea of working in the Student Council. I felt bad for making the Hashiras still do a lot of the council's work especially since I joined with the purpose to help them. But there was nothing I could do about it. Going against a Hashira's order? Unless I wanted to be murdered then probably...

The Hashiras weren't the only ones busy after school. So were the Kizukis. A few of them do things after school. Daki with cheerleading. Akaza with basketball. Hm... I wonder what other after school activities would the other Kizukis be doing- Wait... is that Kaigaku?

The short black haired Kizuki was standing at a distance from the school gates. He was speaking to... Zenitsu? Actually, I wouldn't even say that the two were speaking. More like arguing.

'I would've never expected the two to even know each other.'

Their conversation seemed to get heated, but I didn't want to pry. I quickly walk past the two, my hand lightly covering the side of my face. Hopefully none of them would notice me-

"To think that you would attend this school." Kaigaku scowls at the yellow headed boy.

"Of course I would," Zenitsu angrily replies. "Because of you Gramps is in the hospital-"

"Don't you call him Gramps!" Kaigaku shouts. "You have no right-"

"Oh, look at you speaking about rights!" Zenitsu lets out a loud scoff. He jabs an accusing finger right towards Kaigaku's chest. "Because of all those those things you've done, the old man worried himself sick - All for your fucking dumbass!"