ฯ 18. Little New Friend

ฯ ┊EIGHTEEN╰┈➤ ❝ LITTLE NEW FRIEND ❞

ฯ ┊EIGHTEEN
╰┈➤ ❝ LITTLE NEW FRIEND ❞

ฯ ┊EIGHTEEN╰┈➤ ❝ LITTLE NEW FRIEND ❞

THIRD PERSON POV;

After a while of chatting, and helping each other with their homework, Akaza felt more comfortable being in Café Wisteria despite it bringing back sad memories of Koyuki.

Although, Akaza was a little confused as to how Y/N understood some of the homework made for 4th years, he just assumed that she was just a genius. Yet we all know that isn't the case for our freshman in college, Y/N L/N.

Y/N stifles a tired yawn, leaning back in her seat. She checks the time on her phone, as her eyes widen. "It's been two hours??"

"Really?" The pink haired Kizuki looks up from his notebook.

"Guess time flies when you're having fun." The female 1st year beams.

"I..." Akaza blinks. He knew that study wasn't fun at all, but he couldn't deny that he had the least bit amusement studying with someone like Y/N. Suddenly, he recalls Y/N's words on the time.

"It's been two hours??"

'School ended at 3... so that means-!' Akaza quickly starts packing his things in a rush making Y/N confused.

"Aka-"

"Shit, shit, shit." Akaza mutters the curses to himself. "Sorry Y/N, I just remembered that I've got something to do. Get home safe, bye!"

"Oh okay, bye-"

And with that Akaza rushes out of the cafe with haste, leaving our female protagonist sitting all alone. Deciding that it was also best for her to pack up and head home, the girl starts gathering her things.

However, despite Akaza saying that he had to leave, he was still close to Y/N than she realized. In fact, he was being held up right at the front doors of the café by a certain Upper Moon One.

"Akaza."

"Kokushibo."

The Upper Moon One pulls out his phone checking the time with a tired look. "You're going to be late, what the hell are you doing here?"