ฯ 1. Welcome Miss Y/N

ฯ ┊ ONE╰┈➤ ❝ WELCOME MISS Y/N ❞

ฯ ┊ ONE
╰┈➤ ❝ WELCOME MISS Y/N ❞

ฯ ┊ ONE╰┈➤ ❝ WELCOME MISS Y/N ❞

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Good morning my beautiful little angel. I just thought I would tell you - TO GET THE FUCK UP. WAKE UP. WAKE UP-" Y/N's alarm goes off as she her hand blindly slaps the bedside drawer in search of her phone to turn it off. "I'm waking up. I'm waking up." Sitting up groggily, Y/N squints at her bright phone, looking at the time.

6:30 A.M

She turns off her phone as that was when her eyes scanned around her room. "Huh...?" She muttered at the unfamiliar room she was in. "Mom? Dad?" Chills run through Y/N's spine as she jumps out of bed, phone in hand. She violently opens up the curtains to see outside and to her correction, she was right. It was an unfamiliar house beside her room. The streets were different. No, the entire neighborhood layout was completely different from her parents' house!

Y/N's breathing quickens, her heart racing and echoing through her ears - her hands shook in fear, gripping her phone. 'Was I... kidnapped? No, no, no. First, I need to get out of here and then call the cops.'

Y/N turns around, quietly walking over to the room's door. Her hand grabs the cold metal doorknob as she tries very hard to open it with no sound. To her luck, she succeeds, opening the door and peeking both ways down the all. It seems that she is in a two-story house, as she noticed a staircase several feet away from her room.

Gently, and ever so lightly, Y/N tiptoes towards the staircase and makes her way down the stairs. Scared that the stairs will creak, Y/N gets on all fours while going down the stairs, distributing her weight.

Once finally down the stairs, Y/N's eyes immediately fall on the front door with a folded white piece of paper. Written ominously on the front of the paper in black marker was-