ฯ 9. Club Rush

ฯ ┊NINE╰┈➤ ❝CLUB RUSH❞

ฯ ┊NINE
╰┈➤ ❝CLUB RUSH❞

Y/N'S POV;FIFTH CLASS: GYM CLASS;

Y/N'S POV;
FIFTH CLASS: GYM CLASS;

It's already the second day of school and they're already making us exercise! Dressed in my gym uniform, I make my way into the crowded gym looking for my gym teacher. My gym teacher was a man named Levi Ackerman.

Many students make fun of Mr. Ackerman because of his height as a gym teacher, with many students towering over him. But since the first day, the consequences of making fun of his height is a 1v1 in any sport, in which he always dominates.

I take a seat on the gym bleachers. 'Break was fun with the Kizukis was not as how I had expected. Except for Muzan, it was... interesting. The good type of interesting. They're not as bad as how they were depicted in the anime. I wonder if they're in this class?'

Right as I had asked myself that, I felt the presence of several students sitting behind me. I turn around and am greeted with Sanemi, Giyu, Kyojuro, Senjuro, Shinobu, Muichiro, and Yuichiro.

"Oh? I tilt my head. "What are you all doing here?

"Ah! Y/N!" Kyojuro beams. "It is nice to see you again!" Sanemi throws me a glare, before looking off onto the other side of the gym.. It was clear that he wasn't a fan of me.

"It's great that you're doing good!" Shinobu beams. That smile seemed a little awkward though. Did Obanai tell the Hashiras about me hanging with the Kizukis? No, he couldn't have. He doesn't care for these type of things.

"You guys aren't answering my question..." I squint. "I know for sure I didn't see you guys here yesterday."

"There was some late changes in our placement in classes." Giyu tells me. "Honestly I was happy before that I wasn't in the same class as this girl." Giyu gives Shinobu a look.

"And that's why no one's friends with you, Giyu" Shinobu rolls her eyes.

"Either way, it's great that we're in the same class!" Kyojuro exclaims, making the similar looking boy, Senjuro look from Kyojuro to me. He looked exactly like Kyojuro, but smaller. "Oh, since you two haven't properly met, this is my younger brother, Senjuro."