ฯ 12. Student Council

ฯ ┊TWELVE╰┈➤ ❝STUDENT COUNCIL❞

ฯ ┊TWELVE
╰┈➤ ❝STUDENT COUNCIL❞

Y/N'S POV / BREAK HOUR;MONDAY;

MONDAY;

The weekend was over and sadly it was sadly a Monday. Despite Saturday's strange shopping trip with Tanjiro and Zenitsu, I felt odd being outside in public. I haven't been outside until today.

Although I've left the photography club, I felt a little dishearted that I didn't join any clubs in the end. Back in my high school days, I joined a ton of clubs. From art clubs, music clubs, etc.., I joined them all. Whether or not I was good at whatever the activity in the club was.

It was break hour and I was absentmindedly wandering around the school. Daki insisted that I hang out with the Kizukis, but I doubt they'd ever let me live normally after learning that I had joined the 'hentai' club. Even though I'd be insisting that I had left, they'd still somehow would bring it up in conversations. That was when my feet come to a stop outside a room.

'Student... council.' I read the sign at the door. 'Isn't that what the Hashiras are all in? Now that I think about it, Kyojuro did ask if I wanted to join... Maybe I should reconsider.'

I knock on the door, but get no answer. "Were they all out?" I reach for the doorknob and turn. It unlocked. Confused at to why the student council door was unlocked with nobody inside, I let myself in. The room was all organized like a lounge. Desks were lined up side by side, presumably for each Hashira. Like a work station. The room was nearly empty. Nearly. There was one Hashira that was so focused, I walked up to him and he still didn't hear me.

"This paper goes here, and this one here..." Tengen was swamped up in paper work as he was quickly trying to finish them.

"Tengen?" I stand in front of his desk. He seemed too in focus. Why was he trying to rush through all this paper work anyways?

"Huh?" He lets out, suddenly breaking from his working trance. He looks up at me, surprised. "Oh, it's you, 1st year."

"Y/N." I make a face. By now he should have known my name, yet he cares not to even call me by it.