ฯ 8. The Kizuki

ฯ ┊EIGHT╰┈➤ ❝THE KIZUKI❞

ฯ ┊EIGHT
╰┈➤ ❝THE KIZUKI

Y/N'S POV / AFTER SCIENCE;

My second class was history. Now that I managed to organize my thoughts from yesterday, I finally notice who's in the class with me. I first enter the class and notice a few familiar faces.

A boy who looks awfully similar to Kyojuro - That must be his younger brother, Senjuro. The beautiful faced, Inosuke. The weird vibes-giving, Enmu. And the pretty looking Daki. Although I didn't know who most of everyone, I was a little familiar with Senjuro and Inosuke.

When entering the class, Daki greets me, enthusiastically waving - catching my attention. In the seat in front of Daki, Enmu looks up from his phone and smiles. "Y/N! Y/N! Sit here!" she beams.

Surprised that Daki had known my name, let alone saved me a seat, I walk over to the two. I pass by Senjuro who was silently reading, and by Inosuke who suddenly flares up when he notices me.

"You!" Inosuke eyes were ablazed. He suddenly stands up with a pointed finger. "Fight me!"

"Huh??" Was all I could let out. Daki quickly intervenes giving Inosuke a look. "And who do you think you are? You're just some random 1st year who doesn't know his place! You might be cute, but I won't go easy on you!"

"I'll beat you up too, you hag!" Inosuke yells. The bell goes off as everyone quickly takes their seats. The teacher enters but it is an unfamiliar man. It wasn't the teacher we had yesterday.

"Good morning class~" The spiky white haired man smiles, entering. A few girls begin fainting in love at the sight of the man.

"Was Mr. Gojo here yesterday?" A student asks, at the sight of the unknown teacher.

"No, no. A substitute had filled my spot yesterday while I was out." The man chuckles. "I'm Gojo Satoru, but I prefer being called Mr. Gojo than Mr. Satoru. Now, to take attendance. First is... Monkey D. Luffy. What an odd name."

While Mr. Gojo goes off and takes attendance, Daki turns around facing me. "Hi, I'm Daki!" Daki introduces herself with a smile. "The boy sitting in front of me is Enmu."