Pretty

TW// Mentions of blood

My eyes flew open and I fell off the couch as I was startled awake by a loud thud that came from upstairs. I groaned and rolled my eyes, both at the fact that I must've fallen asleep on the couch again and that my cat was probably getting into something she shouldn't have been.

I sighed as I turned off the TV, kitchen, and living room lights then slowly made my way up the stairs. I turned on the bathroom light, quickly brushing my teeth before going back to my bedroom and climbing under the covers, smiling as I tried to return to my dream. A sinister laugh suddenly echoed throughout my room, causing my entire body to run ice cold as I froze in place.

"Such a pretty little thing." It said quietly. I suddenly got a surge of courage, flipping over and switching on my bedside lamp to see a man standing in the corner of my room.

"Who are you? How did you get into my house?!" I tried to ask angrily, but I couldn't stop my voice from shaking. I was terrified, especially because his eyes were glowing red and in the dim light, I could see an outline of fangs.

"You can call me...Sir for tonight, pretty." I violently shook my head.

"I'm calling the police." I whispered as I grabbed my phone off the nightstand. Suddenly he was next to me, whipping my phone across the room, pinning me to the bed by my throat almost...gently, but firmly enough to where I couldn't move. I gasped and grabbed at his wrist, trying to push him off, but he was much stronger than I was. He bent down until his mouth was by my ear.

"Don't worry, pretty. You're going to enjoy this." He nipped my ear before moving his head down to my throat, quickly moving his hand and sinking his teeth into my neck. I cried out in pain before it quickly morphed into a dull pleasurable sensation. My head began to feel fuzzy, my thoughts in a daze as his eyes met mine, his lips tainted with my blood. My body began to feel hot and I whimpered.

"What's wrong, pretty?"

"Y/n."

"Hm?"

"M-my names y/n." I slurred. He smiled wickedly and stroked my cheek before moving his hand down my body, resting on my hip.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy you." I heard him murmur to himself before he lowered his lips to mine. As they met mine, I couldn't help but let out a quiet moan as his tongue slowly opened up my mouth and I tasted my own blood on his lips and tongue.

Desire began to cloud my mind as I felt his hands move to the small of my back, pulling me as I moved to sit up with him. We pulled off our shirts and he pushed me back onto the bed, running his hands up and down my body. I shivered at his cold touch, jumping with a light gasp as he began nipping around my hips and stomach. As he reached around my breast, he suddenly stopped and shot me a mischievous smile before once more sinking his teeth into me. I let out a loud moan, threading my fingers through his hair and tugging lightly.

He stopped, growling at me before removing his mouth. He moved over to the floor, leaving me on the bed gasping and whining, aching for his touch until he pulled a large box out from underneath my bed. I felt my entire face turn bright red from embarrassment.

"Oh my dirty little y/n..." He opened the box, pulling out a long silk rope, a ball gag, and an adjustable spreader bar before returning to the bed and kissing me roughly.

"There are quite a few play things in that box of yours, but we'll get to that later." He said quietly. I tried to move, to press our bodies together again, but my body felt heavy, my mind clouded and all he could do was laugh at my pathetic attempt. He quickly tied my hands together, bringing them above my head and tying them to the headboard.