"Why are you getting so nervous beautiful? "

"B-beau-beautiful??? "

"Yes my lady come with me !"  And here was the charismatic personality of Apollo. The most beautiful god of all .

His words and actions all speak charms . He is an unknown enchantment that takes you to paradise when you don't even expect it.

____________________

He wore his clothing again hiding his naked body from the thirsty world as he looked behind at the naked figure behind laying under the covers .

He pulled the curtains back and closed the view inside demanding the archangels at the door to forbid any entry until he comes.

He walked proudly under the light as it flashed at only him and him. Being the god of light as well gave him the access to shine like a star even at the darkest of nights.

He took a turn to return to his throne but.....

"Cassandra?? What are you doing here?"  He said nonchalantly looking away not wanting rip her heart by his arrow here and now.

"Just came to see how my destroyer is doing...."

"DESTROYER ?? ME?? HOW ABOUT YOU WHO STOLE MY POWER TO OVERSEE INTO FUTURE AND LEFT ME JUST LIKE THAT????"

"Decide what you loved more? Me ?? Or your powers?? "

"I  PERPETUAL LOVED YOU THATS WHY I GAVE YOU MY POWERS!!"

"Then STOP NAGGING OKAY?? SHUT UP AND GET AWAY I GOTTA GO SOMEWHERE-"

"Where? Tell me!"

"None of your buisness . You shouldn't be affected so part your ways. "

"I am affected so tell me."

"I AM GOING TO SEE ZEUS. HE CALLED ME !! OKAY?? NOW LEAVE AND WHY DO YOU CARE?? WHAT ABOUT YOUR MARPESSA??"

"DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HER NAME FROM YOUR FILTHY MOUTH and are you perhaps jealous??"

"Me? jealous??  Jealous of a god who sleeps with maidens and was about to marry one of them??Oh no thanks!"

"Whatever leave."

"What if I don't th-"

"I SAID LEAVE!!!!"

Out of a sudden Olympus went all dark with no light emitting from the sun.

Dark clouds took over and the sky took light blue colour with light blue lightning.

Cassandra ran out of his sight before he could slash her immortal form into pieces.

Apollo heard sound of leather shoes clicking over the white marble floor and he turned to look at the only one in olympus he could rely on and show his pain to .

Leto.... His mother.

"Mother- "

"Apollo!! Dear what happened?? I saw the lightning and then the sky went all b-"  Leto confronted worried looking into her son's blue orbs.

"I am fine mother ." Apollo said as he hugged his mother's petite waist digging his head into her neck to comfort himself .

His mother in return patted his head as she hugged back his enormous body around which she could barely circle around her arms.

She looked upto her son ... He was smiling and the clouds flew away and Olympus went back to normal making the gods and goddesses thank Leto cause the whole Olympus knew only Leto can calm Apollo.

Cassandra?? A bitch who betrayed Apollo. He was fooled by her indescribable beauty and fell into her trap as she asked him to hand her over his power to look into the future.

He gladly gave her it because he was madly in love with her by his heart.

But his unlucky destiny lead him to face Cassandra's betrayal. She wet away and never looked back. He cursed her in return that nobody will beleive her predictions.

That's what happened and now nobody beleive her also she has the stain of cheating on the great god Apollo .

He later met Marpessa whom he also fell in love with but this time it was beyond love ... He actually loved her from the bottom of his heart.

But again his fate played it's role ....

Zeus .... His own father asked Marpessa Apollo's lover to choose over Idas, a prince of Messenia. He too loved Marpessa a lot.

He had proven his love a million times and that too made Marpessa a bit biased towards Idas .

However Idas was the one who kidnapped her but still when she had to choose over the most captivating and seductive form she ever saw ....

She choose Idas.

Why??

She wanted to live a simple and happy life . Apollo was a god....

He had the ability of eternal youth.....

The fact that he was about to live his life as handsome and graceful forever feared her that it was natural to him loosing his intrest later when she gets old.

This, she broke Apollo who disheartened left without a word .
He never reach out for her ever since.

Cause he knew..... He knew that whether his destiny screws away every beloved of his ....

There is one ....

That one who he is gonna marry.....

He saw it back then when he had his ability to see into future ....

She was petite, she had silver hairs, her pupils were golden but eyes blue .

The goddess of music....

It so matched him and gave him indescribable comfort knowing that an even beautiful one was waiting for him.

She was soon to be his wife.....

ARIA ......

~LUCIFER~
.....................•••••••••••••••....................