"Please!" she was desperate for help.

The doctor came up to them, helping her hold the omega still.

The second nurse made her way towards the three of them, getting the syringe ready.

Louis had more than enough by that time.

Harry yelped as the syring sinked into his body.

Afterwards he wanted to carry on fighting Larissa's hold. He really wanted to, but his body began to calm down involuntarily as well as his mind.

Noises of frustration continued to pass his lips.  The boy kept kicking his legs a little from time to time as well.

When they thought the medication should finally start working, they tried to lay him down.

The boy calmed down finally, feeling slightly sleepy.

When the other nurse realized it should be alright now, she took the empty syringe away, leaving just the three of them in there.

The boy's eyelids began to feel heavy eventually, so he closed his eyes.
"He will sleep for some time now. Make sure to check up on him more frequently." the doctor whispered in Larissa's direction.

Doctor Graves was about to talk to Louis next.
When he saw him, he rather shut his mouth, deciding to leave instead.
"I will leave you alone now."

Louis was standing there with his gaze fixed on Harry. He never thought something like this would happen.

This felt more than unreal.
He brought him here because he was sick and now they had to give him a medication in order to calm him down.

Louis had to pinch himself. Unfortunately it wasn't a dream, it was reality.

He needed a cigarette so bad right now, but he didn't want to smoke.
He kept fighting the urge, tapping with his fingers against his thigh as he paced around the room.

Eventually he realized he won't be able to do this. He walked out of the room, making his way towards the entrance door of the whole building.

Once he stood outside he took out a cig and lit it up.
He felt better right after he took his first drag.

"Life sucks." Louis decided to sit down on the bench that was nearby.

It was enough of stress for him when he realized he slept with Harry, when he found out he made him a pup... just that was more than enough stress.

Now in addition he had to stress about Harry's illness and everything that connected to it. This was all connected. His bad mental health and now even this crazy outburst of anger...

If this happened at home Louis most likely wouldn't be able to calm him down himself.

He was so freaking scared. He didn't know what to expect from now on.

The alpha brought the cig up to his lips, taking a look at how his hands trembled.

At the other hand, he felt like he deserved all of  this.

Louis' eyes began to well up with tears. He cared about Harry so much, the boy was his family now, his only family to be specific.

The alpha thought that maybe if he didn't meet him this wouldn't happen.

"I am the one who brings bad luck to people who stick with me."

He didn't want any more people around him, thinking it would be the same as with his mother and Harry.

He was positive that he will be bringing bad luck to people till the end of his life.

He threw the cigarette away, burying his face in his hands as he began to cry softly.

•••
When Louis' eyes were all red and puffy he made his way back inside.

He stopped in front of Harry's room, leaning against the wall with his back.
He threw his head back and took a few deep breathes before he entered.

He stood face to face with his still sleeping boy.

Louis sat into the chair opposite from Harry's sickbed, entwining his fingers in his lap. His eyes were glued to the sheets that were currently keeping Harry warm.

The duvet was raising regularly as Harry was breathing.

Louis was beyond tired.
He didn't want to fall asleep but he couldn't help it.

•••
Harry's eyes fluttered open around 4 hours later. The boy could feel his joints once again. The fever was coming back. He didn't feel as good as he did when he woke up here earlier.

He moved a little in the bed, his eyes lingering over Louis' twisted body.

The boy felt bad that Louis had to sleep curled up on a chair.

He kept staring at Louis' sleeping face regretfully. Suddenly Louis' eyes fluttered open.

His eyes were fixed on the edge of Harry's bed. Harry noticed his they were red, which gave him impression that Louis cried.

He stared at Louis until his vision became blurry due to the tears.
"I am sorry." he whispered as he began to cry.

"I- I didn't mean to-" Louis' eyes lingered over the boy who began to sob.

He got up, feeling his back hurting a bit.
He made his way towards the omega slowly without uttering a single word.

He didn't want to say anything, so he just sat down next to Harry. He put his hand on his back, sliding it up and down in soothing motions.

"T-that, t-that wasn't m-me."

"You were overwhelmed." Louis finally spoke up.

"I- I am so- s-sorry, Louis." Harry sobbed.

"Your fever is coming back, please don't cry. It will make you feel worse." Louis advised.

Harry tried his best to stop, wanting to show Louis he won't behave like that again.

"Harry, I know you regret it now. You can't change that. It just got too much and you had to let it out somehow. I am sure you weren't the first patient nor the last."

The boy turned towards Louis, hiding his face in the hollow of his neck.

"I- can't do this anymore. Louis, I can't do this." he began to sob again.

"Harry-" Louis ran out of words. The alpha could feel how Harry's body shook in his arms.

"I want to be free. I don't care how, I just wanna get rid of this." Louis didn't like how those words sounded in his ears.

"Haz."

"I don't want to live like this anymore. I- I am eating pills all the time. I- c-can't do stuff on my own because I am w-weak. Everything hurts-, e-everything! A-and I f-feel useless and w-worthless." the boy began to rock back and forth.

"I don't want this. I d-don't want to live in the hospital- I don't want to live in fear." Louis' eyes welled up with tears.

"Baby..." his voice died down way too quickly.

"Y-you, only y-you and our baby keep me here now." the boy pulled away in order to look into Louis' ocean blue eyes.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Hello.
I hope your day went great. I am actually getting pretty overwhelmed.

Make sure to eat enough and hydrate.

I love you all.<33

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜