Chapter 10: Assaulting the Hidden Underground Base

(The heroes are seen hopping on Ultraman Z's back as Noah Kaminari sees something from below.)

Noah: Yeah, I could see the beast from here. We did it.

Kouta: Whoa-ho-ho!

Tsukasa: Excellent.

(They get close and see a base.)

Noah: Okay, let's go with the planning.

Darp: May I make a suggestion?

Noah: NO! (calms down) Alright, let's go over the planning.

(Cut to the base, the scenes of Noah's plan are shown. The first one shows Noah as Kamen Rider Build.)

Noah: I'll run around and be awesome, fly through a windshield... here I go, perfect landing. Break knee caps, boom, Skull Fracture, go right, um... do some flipping, whoa, here I am, catch bullet, lot a good of that gun, did you? Slow down over there, no, I can't, too fast, too fast. You know what, girls love... me!

(Back to Reality)

Noah: Got it?

(Darp groans in annoyance.)

Noah: Sterk. Red Hood.

Sterk: Let's give them hell.

Red Hood: Let's see if they bleed

(The second scene of Noah's plan is shown. This time, with Sterk and Red Hood in their vehicles.)

Noah: Driving fast, crashing in slow motion, okay? Okay. Vroom, beep beep. Guy on the big motorcycle here. (Sterk shoots the motorcycle's wheel) Nice shot. Come on, Red Hood, I believe in you. Oh man, real smooth flipping time. Grab it in. (Red Hood grabs the enemy soldier and slams him down.) BOOM! (Red Hood stabs the enemy soldier.) Classic.

(Back to Reality, again.)

Noah: Gibus Sniper, repeat after me. Never stop, never stop believing in your dreams. Hehe, I'm kidding.

(Back to Noah's plan scene, the gibus sniper is seen getting out of the water.)

Noah: Okay, stay frosty. Which way we're flanking? All right, go right. Kill morons fast. (the enemy soldiers get shot) Bang, get dead, yeah. That's right, let's get on the cap, fella.

(Cut to Darp's scene)

Noah: Darp. Yeah, let's go to the right. Take the flag, heads up, ladies... waste them. Meat shots, freaking meat shots. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's go! That's how a team of best friends wins the game.

(Then an explosion happens as they make a victory pose before they're back to the reality.)

Noah: Yeah, we're pretty great. Let's do this.

Red Hood: It's perfect.

Darp: That was idiotic.

Noah: (to Darp) You are chicken.