She heared a loud thud as she eyed the unconscious figure. For a few seconds she froze, just standing there still, her jaw dropped to the floor, in horror shock when she regained her senses and ran towards the figure.

"Hey! Hey! Wake up" Yuri panicked, unknowingly tears rolled off her eyes. She was too stunned. Not everyday while minding your business you witness a suicide.

And it's worse when you can't even do anything, paralyzed in shock.

Blood was everywhere as her hands reached out for the phone, while the school guards rushed towards the scene holding a firm grip on Yuri. But there was no time to be scared of that. She called the ambulance so great full at that moment that her dad made her memorize the crucial helpline numbers. In no time the ambulance arrive and so did few people from that school. It was evening, minimizing the number of schoolers.

"EVERYONE ASIDE"
"CALL HER PARENTS"
"CALL THE POLICE"
"FUCKING RETARDS DONT GO NEAR"
"STOP PUSHING IM HER FRIEND"
Everyone was yelling at the perilous scene as Yuri could only stand still in terror and anxiousness at the scene of the unknown girl whose fall she witnessed. A stern voice interrupted her already messed up mind.

"Miss we're gonna have to ask you to follow us for an interrogation"

A tall, well-built officer said. She could only nod. There were no interrogations on the setting. No one seemed to have checked the CCTV footages and Yuri herself was empty-headed at the time to think of anyway to improve the situation. All she did was tell the truth about incident she faced in the unfamiliar school.

"I walked in for a school project survey and I witnessed her fall. I assure you sir I do not know anything about the scene"

She elucidated, not wanting to be suspected for something she hadn't been a part of. Luckily yet oddly, they didn't question her further and confirmed the case then and there.
No more interrogations from her. Just a few words from her mouth and they had enough. Yuri didn't even care that time. She just wanted to get home and cry in her father's arms. The sight of the bloody figure and the blood curdling scream only replayed in her head. It was too much for a pure mind. It was too much for her, not to forget the nightmares and anxiety she faced post the incident.

Everything seemed to be going wrong since then.

"The only answer to this im afraid, is that Hyunjin ended up taking her own life"

"Everything happened so fast and somehow the place was cleared so quick, there was no evidence."

"So, you're saying it was a murder?"

Sensing disbelief in his voice Yuri had no fear explaining the memories still so clear in her head.

"I was there through everything. Through all the investigations and all the efforts they pretended to make. Her family said she was a very kind person... but"

"but?"

"Her classmates said she was a bully and falsely accused people of using her through her innocence."

Yuri sighed earning no response from him as she continued.

"They... they really closed the case in just few days. Isn't it odd."

Taehyung took a deep breath looking at the worried girl in front of him. It was his turn now.

He wasn't used to seeing the paranoid side of the girl he'd always ridicule.

"There's nothing we can do about it now, Hyunjin is fine. Get back to cleaning"

Yuri looked at him unbelievably. No one would understand the shock she went through. The shock that lasted for weeks before she was given professional help.