Not even my parents continuous trying was convincing me, that he won't just wake up and shout loudly saying it was a prank.

I stretched my shivering hands towards his body and shook it lightly.

"Wake up." I said softly feeling nothing but just thinking that he would wake up and call me some names and than we will fight and curse at each other until our parents would arrive and we will behave like we are the most loving siblings in this whole world and love each other like death.

"Wake up matchstick, it's not funny anymore!" I raised my voice a little shaking his body which was covered in clothes.

"Dora! Don't touch it it's a dead body you wi---

"What did you say?" I stood up looking for the person who uttered those disgusting words from their mouth as I was ready to rip them off in pieces.

"How dare you call my brother a dead body huh? How fucking dare you??!!" I yelled on top of my lungs feeling my face getting red and heated.

I started blabbering things out from my tongue in defense of this dead body not being my Chetachi's.

I felt my mother pulling me towards her self and calming me down but I refused to believe any of her words.

I kept saying that he wasn't and would come back anytime soon.

"Momma you don't believe these people. He's not dead I know he always loved to prank me Momma you call him tell him to come home fast I brought so many gifts for him. And throw this away, I don't care whoever's body is this I don't wanna see it disgusts me just throw it aw----

I fell on the ground feeling a hard blow on my cheek and that's when a tear dropped from my eyes.

"He's dead Theodora. Your brother is dead come to your senses." I sniffed once and looked back at my mother with tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

---------------------

I passed my mother a glass of water as all the men went to bury my brother. People around me we were awfully silent.

Everyone was here with us speaking some consoling words to momma while I kept myself as away from them as I can.

My Brother was all over my head. And I needed to know how all of this happened.

But I can't ask it in front of these people who might make something big of a matter were not any help.

He was barely 18 and could've done so many things in life. I remember him always telling me how he wants to be someone as rich as the family my father and mother used to work or maybe more richer than them.

The Agha's

That's where my father worked. He worked for those people. I don't know the position very well cause he would be out before we wake up and come after we are already on the bed.

My mother worked there partly. We actually had a shop of stationary that we ran. My mother handled the shop while my father always went out to his work.

Me and Chetachi would always help our mother out. And mostly Chetachi. He wasn't really interested in studies so he would be sitting on the shop.

Not like he had an interest in the stationary too, selling things, calculating numbers and all. It wasn't his thing but the shop was a very great escape for him to bunk his school.

But even after all of his failures, I knew my brother had so much more up to his sleeves. He was capable of something. I knew it from the bottom of my heart.