chapter 2.

Theodora.

(Unedited)

They are still the same emerald green eyes. The darkest and deepest green eyes I've ever seen.

They were staring right into mine. But the cold look which I always saw was more colder than ever. Emotionless! Frigid! And dispassionate!

Three years I've not seen him and his eyes had gotten more darker and mysterious. There's no way this is the same man who is my wallpaper and a whole folder filled with his photos only.

His figure has gotten more muscular for god's sake. A sturdy, powerful body having a plain light orange full sleeves shirt which had his sleeved folded up to his elbows and his legs having a tight looking dark purple pants. The first three buttons of his shirt undone and a big gold shining chain hanging on his neck.

He has changed so much. He still looked a fearless, confident, heroic man before he had an aura which sticked to him like his second skin which would scare you away from him and he still does, his cold emerald green eyes melting everything on me and screaming to leave from here.

Now he looks like someone you should definitely keep your distance with. But not me. I've waited to see him for such a long time and after 3 years I'm here standing right in front of him.

But wait!! Why is he here?

"Ecrin!" He called for her his thick Turkish accent coating his tongue.

I felt the little kid tighten her hands around me and snuggle more onto my chest.

Hearing his heels clicking I knew he must be stepping forward towards my direction. And I definitely don't know how to react.

As he was face to face to me he roughly snatched Ecrin away from my arms and gasped lightly as she squeaked for a second.

"Zoltan---

"Thanks for keeping my daughter safe and sound." His daughter? Ecrin was his daughter? That means he was married?!! How? When? Why?

I was there dumbstruck. Processing everything again.

"You should leave now." I came out if my little trance "Huh?!" I said not quite catching what he said.

His eyes hardened as he spoke his words with more clarity emphasizing each one of them. "You. should. leave. From. Here. Now. Theodora." I shivered at his tone but did not expect him to talk to me like that. He naturally had a very deep voice but talking normally and purposely deepening your voice making it sound more threatening, both have differences in them.

"Oh--- Erm-- Okay. T-take care. Bye baby!!" I waved at Ecrin softly passing her a smile as she pouted through her lips. I looked over at Zoltan and bowed a little turning around to leave from there.

"Do--Dora!!!" I turned my face backwards to see Ecrin wiggling in his arms, successfully escaping and running towards me with her tiny legs. She looked like a teddy bear trying to run taking small lengths while I couldn't help and grin at her figure.

"Careful!!-" I looked forward at Zoltan as we both said at the very same time but when I did he just had this cold look on his face and turned his eyes away.

Ecrin came bumping in to me throwing her small hands around my legs and looked up at me grinning sheepishly. I knelt down to her level and took out my handkerchief wiping out the chocolate she spread all around her mouth.

"Will we meet again Dora?" She asked with her cute voice and I took the handkerchief away after it was done.

"If you want me to meet you again than we will." I exclaimed and saw her eyes sadden.